[White Widow] Harvesting Early???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by m4r1ju4n4, Mar 21, 2008.

1. - Nirvana White Widow. Indoor. 5 Gallon Soil. 600W MH/HPS. FF Ocean Forest + FF Organic 3 Pack.

- I will be FORCED to harvest early due to SECURITY reasons (currently on day 25 of flowering). :(

- Approx. 4 weeks until known security issue. :mad:

The question: 25 days + 4 weeks = 7 weeks (+/-). Is there any possible way to mature a plant faster so that it may be more ready than a standard 7 week flower? White Widow takes 8 weeks at least, with 10 week recommendation... im so blown... what a hit. :(

stay safe growers.

2. Cut down the light cycle to 8/16. You wont get as much but it will be riper.

3. thank you. i appreciate the help.

has anyone else used or heard of this before?

4. Yeah, its widely known that increasing the darkness does make the plants mature quicker, but lowers yield. The more darkness you give em, the faster they will mature.

5. I agree....

6. If you are a lightweight it will be ok if not you won't get very high.

7. Better than not getting high at all :)

8. If I were you I would really consider making a huge amount of hash/edibles from all your plants.

A friend of mine has some WW going right now too, I've seen his plants, their beautiful.

9. so what's the problem? what's the security issue?

10. This is a great method. It'll deplete your eventual harvest, but it shouldn't make it too much less potent. Good luck with everything! :smoking:

11. thanks for all the help and suggestions.

i think the security issue might have resolved itself somehow... we'll see, i'm still playing it by ear.

but for now i'm gonna leave it at 12/12.

don't ask don't tell? no? issue with renting/landlord opposed to owning a place.