White Widow Grow Flowering week 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dragonkiller24, Feb 2, 2009.

1. #1 Dragonkiller24, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Sup all about to harvest my first grow soon let me know how i am doing and i can give some tips as well, using miracle grow in a pringle can cause i could not find any pots seems to be working like a charm also using 150 watt halogen bulb for flowering 12/12 it's sleeping in this picture so thats why the lights off !!i am Supercropping this girl for maximum bud production

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. That plant looks extremely sad.

3. That thing is SAD, you need to transplant ASAP. The roots need to stretch out and GROW, that 1 light also isn't enough...why are you hurting white widow like that?? =[

4. what are you about to harvest??? a few sick lookin leaves!? haha is this thread a joke??seriously

5. dude you dont have to be a dick, like i said this my first grow asshole... i appreciate tips but dont be a douchebag man smoke a j chill out

6. #6 lobsters, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Dude it's White Widow not White Willow. Hahaha sorry I thought that was hilarious.

I think a larger pot would be a good idea. Do it ASAP. Try to catch the big flowering growth before it's too late. If you can, use a different light. Halogen bulbs emmit a LOT of heat which means they are not the most efficient. See if you can't snag a CFL deal at a local wal-store.

It looks like the plant hasn't been traned at all. Am I correct? If you want to LST, then I would get on that now. You can always do it, but it's best to do it when the plant is vegging so that the flowering process can yeild bud and not work at growing up from sideways.

Good luck man. There are tons of people here to help. And then the occasional douchebag. :)

:smoking:

Oh dude just to let you know, my first "grow" was gay and a waste. 2 bag seed plants landed me 2.5 dry grams. Hahahahahahahaha. Just wanted to throw that out there. I was also using dick for lighting.

7. I feel bad for it :/

8. im wonderin how it even made it that far

9. Dudes he said that it was sleeping at the time. He probably flipped a light on for the pic. Plants droop when there is no light. There's no need for them to fan out to catch light when there is none.

10. my plants sure as hell dont look like that after i "wake" em up. those plants are hurtin.

transplant that and get it under some proper light, go to homedepot or wally world and buy some cfl bulbs

2 42watt warm white bulbs would probably get you on your way a lil bit

11. My wife wants to know if its pizza flavored ? Best of luck regardless ... Keep reading ...

12. :D haha

I'm wondering what made you think you could grow a plant in a pringles can? thats some wild shit man, I mean... have you ever seen a plant before? any type of plant? nothing will survive growing in there and if it does, its not going to be any good. you need to move that to a bigger pot, get more bulbs, and pray. pray often. to the god of the cheeba

go. NOW

13. #13 fitzyno1, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    Caught lovely, very funny. LOL

14. poor girl has high blood pressure from all the salt in the chips... thats what is making her look lathargic...

15. LMAO!!!! This thread is a joke yeah? Its tooooo early for April's fools. :p

16. #16 S.F. Sage, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    man that looks worse than my homies plant that he was growing with one of those GE reveal plant lights from orchard that shit was funny it was like "dude those are just ment to make ur plants look good, not give them the light they need". Good luck man thats one ugly mug. I'm on my first grow too but damn feel like i'm a million steps ahead of u on "how to grow" thanks!! I feel great today:cool: You should go read in the absolute beginners forum till ur eyes bleed

• Like Like x 1
  17. DRAGON!!

DO NOT take anything we say to heart because you might then be in what seems be judgement... when really its just experience talking...

PROS: How in the world did your plant grow such a thick main stem?? I mean... Something tells me you didnt start the plant in the pringles can... that or its a clone?... Anyways... stems look freking strong as hell...

STUDY UP a bit... rather a lot (we all did and still do)... Better lights, get better soil, not that MG stuff... Its quite unpopular and is very easy to cause nute burn with the stuff... Much luck to you my friend...

And remember that if at first we don't succed.... try and try again.

18. I don't believe you grew that plant in that thing. and i think that plant has been dead for about three days by the looks of it. if you meant this to be funny.......then good job.

19. Did you say you could give us some tips??? Tips on what how to kill a plant? I'm stunned it got so big in that wee cup it's in. I don't see anything on there to harvest, I would kill this monstrosity and start over. Look into LST this time and skip the supercropping.

20. lmao!