White widow,Fruity chronic juice,Sweet Tooth and cotton candy flowerng stage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mikeyg83s, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Started an LED organic experiment. Start Flowering this weekend, so I'll keep everyone posted. There about 12" tall at the moment and it's my first time but I thought it about right to start now

2. Some updated pics of my grow , i know its only been a day but they are so beautiful lol
    weed 028.jpg
    My double header Barneys Farm- Tangerine Dream
    weed 039.jpg
    Seedism Seeds-Big Red
    weed 031.jpg
    Barneys Farm-Sweet Tooth
    weed 023.jpg
    Delicious Seeds-Fruity Chronic Juice
    weed 034.jpg
    Delicious seeds-Cotton Candy
    weed 017.jpg
    Bulldog Seeds-White Widow
    weed 003.jpg
    Some hash i pressed together from my grinder pollen .Its a mixture of my last crop; pineapple chunk ,Amnesia,Twighlight and some bagseed i grew dont know the name but was an amazing yielder just crap smoke
    weed 011.jpg

Anyways i have just fed them they got just plain water no nutrients i didn't feel they needed any as the leaves were quite dark green and they have only been in flower for a week, so i didn't think it was necessary to give them any bloom either as it is still early flowering stage, maybe next water ill feed them bloom(any suggestions,hints or tips?). some if not most have shown sex ,none of the tangerine dream have though but it is still early days i guess.Well thank you for looking and appreciating my ladies lol More updates will come...........