White widow,Fruity chronic juice,Sweet Tooth and cotton candy flowerng stage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mikeyg83s, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #1 mikeyg83s, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Hi everyone i just joined today , thought my first post should be my current grow. Its all organic , biobizz allmix soil , nutrients are biobizz bio grow organic NPK-4.3.6 , biobizz biobloom NPK-2.6.3-5. I have 18 ladies in total each are in 7.5 litre pots (i intend on getter bigger ones next time)and they have been in flowering for 4 days .the strains i have all feminized are, 3x Bulldog seeds-White widow, 4x Barneys-sweet tooth, 5x Barneys-tangerine dream, 1x Delicious seeds-Fruity chronic juice,2x Delicious seeds-Big red 3x Delicious seeds-cotton candy
    020.JPG
    My setup
    001.JPG
    All 18 ladies !
    003.JPG
    Mix of sweet tooth,white widow,T-dream and cotton candy
    022.JPG
    All 18 again!
    024.JPG
    The one right in the middle is sweet tooth
    032.JPG
    My tallest plant so far cotton candy
    033.JPG
    Cotton candy again!
    017.JPG
    Just a random shot of the back
    040.JPG
    My small setup again from a new angle
    043.JPG
    A picture of my wee cat i call fox lol

I will try keep this diary up 'till harvest.Any questions ,comments,hints or tips please reply.I have never made a grow diary would love to read meseges thanks forreading and looking at my ladies.:hello::wave:

2. #2 automan142, Aug 11, 2012
    Looks good man. Ill tag along for the ride. Wer u from bro?

The tangerine dream id love to grow but herb over in thr uk forum grew it and it was a 14 - 15 week flower period so im a bit put off tbh

If your with biobizz may i recommend mollasses, 1tbsp per gallon of water. It feeds the microbes in your organic soil and nutrients :)

3. The Plants are looking great. Are they all from seed? Do You find the Candy Kush needing any extra Cal/Mag? Nice!

4. Hi automan im from Scotland . The T-dream has been a nighmare:( to grow for the past few weeks , stresses very easy . I have been having a prob with heat stress i dont have any filter systems or nothing just 2 fans so it gets hot lol. Ill try update as much as i can

5. #5 mikeyg83s, Aug 11, 2012

Its not Candy Kush mate its cotton candy, yeah they are all from seed , been vegging for just over 4 weeks.I did find the tangerine dream had an mg defficiancy i think. Im not a pro grower in any way but i like to think i know a bit , but these tangerine dream :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry for the double post lol

6. [quote name='"mikeyg83s"']Hi automan im from Scotland . The T-dream has been a nighmare:( to grow for the past few weeks , stresses very easy . I have been having a prob with heat stress i dont have any filter systems or nothing just 2 fans so it gets hot lol. Ill try update as much as i can[/quote]

Nip into the uk forum in my sig an hav a word with herb. He knows his stuff an he's done t dream mate. Weve quite a scottish contingent in ther now lol. Sativas do stress easy mate. Im an indica guy myself :)

7. #7 mikeyg83s, Aug 11, 2012
    I love an indica too but with barneys inticing names lol am a sucker for marketing to the dumb lolololol:hello:

8. #8 automan142, Aug 11, 2012
    [quote name='"mikeyg83s"']

I love an indica too but with barneys inticing names lol am a sicker for marketing to the dumb lolololol:hello:[/quote]

La confidential is my next go i think, the name got me but it's 100% pure indica

9. La confidential , heard all good things bout that let me know when u grow them mate:wave:

10. [quote name='"mikeyg83s"']

La confidential , heard all good things bout that let me know when u grow them mate:wave:[/quote]

One of my american buddys had sum lovely lookin buds of it an iv wanted to try it ever since i saw it. The times neally here :)

11. If u make a grow diary of her let me know would love to see

12. [quote name='"mikeyg83s"']

If u make a grow diary of her let me know would love to see[/quote]

Ye a will do man

13. Just starting out guys so be patient with the silly questions please haha, got everything just about sorted and I'm trying an LED setup, I'll keep everyone posted on this as its more and experiment than anything else. The one thing I'm unsure about is pot size, there in 6" at the moment with biobiz allmix. Is this big enough as I'm just about to start flowering? They are about 10" tall or should I wait a little longer. Not sure of the strain as it was a freebie and I forgot to ask : /

14. #14 automan142, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    [quote name='"Yat"']Just starting out guys so be patient with the silly questions please haha, got everything just about sorted and I'm trying an LED setup, I'll keep everyone posted on this as its more and experiment than anything else. The one thing I'm unsure about is pot size, there in 6" at the moment with biobiz allmix. Is this big enough as I'm just about to start flowering? They are about 10" tall or should I wait a little longer. Not sure of the strain as it was a freebie and I forgot to ask : /[/quote]

I use i think 5 litre mate i dunno bout all these " measurements. Mine are bout 30 cm accross and bout 35 - 40 cm deep amd they do just fine usin allmix or light mix.

U from the uk? Post your grow in the uk forum in my sig if you want mate, its the home to quite a few grows nowadays :)

15. Cheers fella. I'll take a looksee at the forum later. Yep in the uk. What sort off height should I be looking for before flowering, I take it they keep growing while flowering. The LED is going to be interesting as everyone I've spoken to said it won't work but it seems to be doing fine to me. Think I'll repot and give it another week before I change the light pattern

16. [quote name='"Yat"']Cheers fella. I'll take a looksee at the forum later. Yep in the uk. What sort off height should I be looking for before flowering, I take it they keep growing while flowering. The LED is going to be interesting as everyone I've spoken to said it won't work but it seems to be doing fine to me. Think I'll repot and give it another week before I change the light pattern[/quote]

Iv just ordered an led to try as a side by side comparison. Same plant same conditions just diff light sources a 250hps in a tube and my led panel. You should switch when roughly a 3rd of your veryical soace is full as plants stretch on the switch to flower, usually doubling, sometyms tripling in size before finish

17. #17 mikeyg83s, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Since i dont have any updated new pics yet here are sum of my previuos harvests ;
    010 (4).JPG
    Barneys- LSD
    102.JPG
    From left to rite;Barneys -LSD , bubblecious , G13 Haze
    brainstorm 028.JPG
    9 Dutch passion-brainstorm
    brainstorm 011.JPG
    Brainstorm again
    001.JPG
    Dutch passion-Twighlite
    005 (2).JPG
    World of seeds-Amnesia
    008 (3).JPG
    Amnesia again!
    011 (3).JPG
    The biggest top from one of my amnesia
    003 (5).JPG
    Hanging to dry is Amnesia, pineapple chunk, a bag seed plant nd twlight
    005 (3).JPG
    Haarvest from my first amnesia

18. More pics of my current grow during the day period;
    004.JPG

039.JPG

016.JPG

020.JPG

044.JPG

19. Looking awesome, need to pick my game up and get shit sorted

20. #20 mikeyg83s, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    It will be the best thing you will ever do lol. I love growing cannabis Yat , sometimes i think its more fun to grow than anything lol. Smoke the best;Grow the best!
    Good luck Yat , let me know when you start a grow diary!:hello: