white widow flouro closet grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by cryptorchi1d, Aug 7, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just some buds im smokin
    [​IMG]

:smoking: my first grow. as u can see im using a closet thats about 21" X 5`
    right now i have two 32 watt 3000 lumen flouro on it but i plan to buy 6 more as i go along
    i got the seeds from nirvana theyre feminized white widow
    one just popped up from the dirt so ill call tommorow day one
    i appreciate comments / suggestions:wave:

2. DAY 1
    5 out of 10 seeds have sprouted and are under the light. im guessing the other 5 will sprout tonight or tommorow. when they do im gonna buy another shop light for $8 and two $5 sunlight bulbs and that will bring me to 12,000 lumens - 1,200 / sq. ft.​

3. looking good, glad to see I'm not the only one doing a fluro grow :p rep+ Good luck to you, nice looking buds to :)

4. i just started a closet fluoro grow as well. i only have 80 watts of cfl right now but i plan on having 200 eventually. your op looks pretty good, plenty of room for the plants. nice choice with the WW

5. Day 5

its 5 days after the first seedling broke the surface of the soil. About 8 days from when i got the seeds. 10 seeds 10 plants. so far so good. (thanks dr. chron and nirvana) Sense my last post ive planted the last 5 plants and bought another shoplight and two 32 watt t8 bulbs, i know have 4 bulbs pushing 3000 lumens each. I have a 10 dollar walmart window fan wedged inbetween the closet door and the wall. i know this will be a problem come time for flowering, but im makin this as i go along. check out my progress so far, please leave me a comment or if u have any suggestions they are certainly welcome too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hippie:

6. one of them looks a little stretched but other than that good job so far man +rep for a fuckin fluoro!!!