White Widow, Delahaze, And Two Green-o-Matic Autoflowers.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Eric616, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I think I'm gonna transplant the small regular one in a woods across from my house tonight. Constant sun.

2. Transplant done.

3. Won't have to make the six minute walk to water the plant tomorrow. Mother Nature has my back.

4. Day 29 and 22.

Attached Files:

5. I believe it is too late to grow outdoors. They will only get bout 13 hrs sun... Not enough for any yield.

6. I'm not expecting much from the two regular plants. The other two are not attuned to photoperiod length. The other two will flower, just have a small yield.

7. Yeah.

Attached Files:

8. Just watered the one I moved.

9. Yeah.

Attached Files:

10. Shits lookin good bro, I planted some late too, if you are in the south they still have time to produce a nice bit of high quality smoke. Good Luck with your grow, Peace

11. I'm in the Midwest, Indiana. It's been warm this year, so hopefully no frost till November. I wouldn't mind just a huge cola.

12. The plant I moved. I moved it again, more sun. Old spot, then new spot.

Attached Files:

13. #33 Eric616, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    I'm so happy it's raining, and there isn't hail accompanying this. And I made the right call by not watering yesterday.

14. The auto is flowering. This grow was more about getting ready for next year. I plan on growing 20-30 plants next year.

Attached Files:

15. Bud, yeah. White Widow is 18 inches tall now.

Attached Files:

16. Transplanted the one in the woods into the ground, 'cause it's going to rain at least most of the day tomorrow.

17. Yeah. Just started using Tiger Bloom.

Attached Files:

18. The plant in the woods.

Attached Files:

19. Just harvested the plant in the woods. It had been raining all day and the temps were at 35, with temps expected to hit 32. And the plant was wet, so I didn't want a freeze to occur when it's already got liquid water on it.