White Widow day 50 flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sherlock832, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Hi guys. Great forum. Long time reader. I have my girls going and today is day 50. Dinafem says 56 days with the recommendation of 2 wks dark for the last 2 wks but after research here, I've learned that's not recommended. The last few days, i will. As is now, I've dropped them down to 8 hrs from 12. Three days now maybe. Just trying to get the white effect. I'm sitting waiting for my 40x magnifying glass to check for the condition of the trichs and not certain how close i am for my darkness period. So i was wondering if any of yous have any educated guesses for me. Pics will be up shortly. Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The proof will be in the trichomes and pistils, until we see them it's anybodies guess.

3. Still a lot of white pistils showing, I'd let her go for a while. The breeders' flowering times are just a rough guideline.

4. From my research white widow takes 55-60 days. It's always better to let it go longer rather then chop early.

I would let it go 60-65 days, you have waited this long.. just wait a little longer

5. Wait til its done , no matter how many days . Not sure that 40X loupe will show much , I use a 60X and wish I had 100X .

6. Ok thank you guys. Shouldi put it back up to 12hrs from 8?

7. burn baby burn burn burn, go easy on the nutes, let the plant tell you when it's done.

8. You should just start flushing and it should be ready by then.

• Like Like x 1