White Widow Crystal+

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by unoit, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Beautiful stuff man

2. looking great!! keep us updated with wonderful pics of those plants in progress!

3. HIGH All, day 12 for the WWC+ and mmmmm looking good.

Pollinated two lower branchs yesterday from the male WWC+ I collected from a week and half ago.

The room was cleaned from the last crop and the WWC+ has 5 White Dick and a Donkey Dick with her.

The clones I took 5 out of 5...maybe one won't make it we'll see. When the roots start to come out from the bottom of the pot I'll be putting 2 into Bubble Buckets...can't wait to see them in those.

Edit: wasn't a good pic so I went and took another.

Attached Files:

4. bushy one :)

Did you start to see crystals yet? :)

5. HIGH All, yes she is isn't she T9F. My LHM tells me his are bushy like this one. I'll have to get some pice of his tonight.

Here's the top Bud...no crystals yet but I can see in the very near future she's going to be giving All she's got.

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, ROTFLMAO.F.F.F. good one woody!!!!!! Yes you should try it...nothing like making your own. Never get bored playing with different strains...just haven't found that right male for our White Bud and when we do ooohhhhh it's going to be a killer.

7. HIGH All, went and visited my LHM last night and took some pics of his WWC+ and a few others.

Attached Files:

8. HIGH All, a better pic.

Attached Files:

9. HIGH All, his other WWC+

Attached Files:

10. HIGH All, and a gaggle of gaffers...mostly our White Dick and White Bud.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, and some seeders getting ready to hit the big Halide in the sky.

and Drina says HIGH to All our stoner Buddies here at the City.

Attached Files:

12. things getting nice :) I'm keeping eyes on it and will post your pics in CGI ;)

Hey nice to meet your dog let me introduce you to SUS he love cannabis as much as I do.

[​IMG]

13. HIGH All, oooohh so close woody...10 and 19 days. Your good!!! *LOL*

Thanks T9F I tried posting but no go, thanks for posting my pics over there. The girls are coming along very nicely. The White Dick seeders I put in with the WWC+ turned male (3) and am picking the best to play with.

Nice pup T9F, besides growing marijuana...dogs are another thing I couldn't liveout.

14. HIGH All, pollinated two lower branchs on the 20th and 10 days later a few seeders saying HIGH.

Attached Files:

15. just a question how many watts of light u use for flowering and how many plants do u put under your hps?just want to know kuz i have a 400watt hps and im thinking on getting a 150w mh and combinding the 2
    oh ya and my hps has a hood on it so if i were to take of the hood and just let the light it self hang upside down like ur light isat be better for the plants?
    ur plants r just so beautiful and i want to know ur techniqe pm me plz thx unoit

charlie067

16. HIGH All, so you figure out what your going to do charlie067.

Going on day 29 and looking mighty fine.

Shity pic...but hey!

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, well at least I can take some closeups...yes I'm a little fuzzy this morning.

Closeup of the top Bud.

Attached Files:

18. hehehe things are getting good as I see the phenotype don't change under your growing conditions, now is when she start "fating" up

19. HIGH All, yes she's getting full with more crystals showing up every day and I might add stinky too.

The two clones that were put into Bubble Buckets are doing great...one more week for them and it's 12/12 time.

Here's one of the clones.

Attached Files:

20. HIGH All, the roots of the cloned WWC+. The Buckets are cleaned and new nutes added every week. The girls in the Buckets are being feed Nutrilife's "A" "B" "C".

Attached Files: