Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Widow BHO oil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pasadena91, May 15, 2010.

1. #1 Pasadena91, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Alright, not sure if I should post questions on this forum but it seems to me only a seasoned toker would be able to help me here. I have a set of butane oil tubes that I usually use to turn low grade herb into high grade honey oil. However I have come across enough white widow to make a large ammount of oil. (Don't worry, I have more than enough to stick in my vape too...) Money isn't a concern here, however I still would'nt want to waste any of this stuff- will the potency really differ that much since it's just the oil? Or maybe it'll turn out way to strong to share with anybody not possessing an excessive tolerance? Much apprecited-

2. It will be nice and strong, so go for it.:D
    You use it like the other oils you have made. It will be a bit intense so start of slow and enjoy.:hello::smoking::smoking: