White widow auto 5days from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kushypie, Jul 14, 2017.

1. [​IMG] day 5 of my white widow auto she's under a mars 300 going to post updates every week or so if anyone's grown this strain it would be good to hear from you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck hope it goes well...

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] a little update on my white widow Auto.. seems to be going pretty well so far

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wut seed bank?

5. Royal queen seeds

• Like Like x 1
  6. you should end up being a very proud daddy of this little girl when she grows up!!!

7. I hope so man! It looks better than my first grow when it was at this stage

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now 11 days from seed she's now got the first set of three fingered leafs and starting on the next [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Once she germed she went straight under a 50w (real watts) led panel for 24/7 and as soon as she got her first set of true leaves I put her under the mars 300w at about 3ft above but lowered it down now to about 18/20 inches

10. Good to know thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Congratulations, I've got some auto ww seeds, so I'm subscribed. I'm a noob with indoor growing, but have concern that you're moving the light so close, so fast. LED is intense. I say take more time and let the seedling/plant grow into the light. Anyone with more experience?

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk