White Widow Autflower - 1000w led - indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 420locos, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Hi All.
    Excited to start growing my own cannabis. The tent is 48x24x60 with a 1000w led. I have a medium size fan in there with a humidifier to start off with. I'm growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 25% perlite and 2" lava rock base in 3 gal pots. Temps are ranging from 75-82. I have them all sprouted with leaves and nice dark green color on leaves with a healthy looking stem. I initially only planned on doing three plants but wanted to have extra in case some did not germinate. I now have five healthy looking babies.
    I was hoping to get some input- Are the 3 gal pots large enough? If they need bigger pots should I stick with three due to size? Can I use 5- 3 gal pots and be okay with dims and light coverage? I know the soil is a bit "hot" for babies but seem to be okay for now- more of a budget operation. Couldn't afford both the happy frog and ocean forest. I am torn between throwing own the extra money and getting an exhaust system or will this fan do?
    Any other suggestions or feedback would be awesome. I'll post some pictures when I get some time :)

2. I suggest some pics. Look at my journal, I am growing 2 autos using 2 cheap ebay ufo lights.

3. What is the make and model of your “1000 watt” LED? Most are only about 150 watts actual power. With 8sf of space, you’ll need about 400 actual watts to flower somewhat decently. 400 watts of blurple is good for 3 plants but you’ll probably only fit two in there. I’d suggest a scrog to maximize your yield, the blurples don’t penetrate well so it’s not worth growing tall plants. If you can follow these guidelines you could pull about 200-300 grams from that space. You could do 1.5x that with quantum board LEDs

4. Make and model of your light?

Growing using a cheap UFO 150watt led from ebay. She is growing quick. 28 days old. Took topping like a champ. 20181125_173838.jpg