White Widow at 8+ weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Naughty- You are right did my homework. Short stubby leaves are called Indica, thats what my plants are, the w.w.

Well shit i was ass backwards. The seedling I started is a "Sativa" from the label. I was hoping to grow a plant with long thin leaves.........a Sativa as ive learned.

I germed 3 or 4 seeds, only one took. But with my luck cloning all i need is one to take and hope for hell its a lady.

Looks like ill have to try out the Sativa seeds. Only a few of them look mature enough, ill have to hope for the best.

2. HIGH All, mmmmmmm very nice DevilRed...yes Indica is my fav.....8 weeks instead of 14....hey DevilRed maybe next time pollinate the lower branch's that way you'll still have your top BUD without seeds.

NaughtyDread you are a great Father who looks like he puts out some fantastic Kids....my hat goes O.F.F.F. to you two.

3. Yea, Naughty is the dad who gave up his kiddies.

I took those brown little ball rascals, pampered one and away she is coming.

Larger clones are of my own work.

Well i don't plan to pollinate any more. I have ahhhhhhhh, 1,000+ ww seeds as it looks on the way.

A good 50 will keep me set for a long while, since I clone more than anyhthing these days.

4. thanks you guys, of course, i will be keeping close watch, i all boils down to genetics :)

5. Well my mum produced some killa buds and a load of killa seads, big plump brown fatties off her clones

-thanks mum :) sorry i had to kill ya and harvest ya, but your kiddies live on.

6. hey just a side note, i didnt grow my indicas in regular soil, the only thing i did was add manure to the mix during vegn. if i were you i wouldnt bother with ferting (lightly) until its 3-4th of veg.

7. these are white widow , ordered seeds 5 months ago got two mothers out of ten seeds gave one away because im so nice and i couldn't cut them fast enough they clone and grow like mad this is a sog clone at 5 weeks 2 1/2 inches wide "soild"

Attached Files:

8. side

Attached Files:

9. devilred...what are your plans for the seeds, having so many and all??:)

10. Those look nice!!

11. Chicky
    Drop me a PM and we can talk about it. :)

Christmas is the time of giving and all.

12. before you harvest the buds you need to disipline those immature seeds:D

13. these are white widow , ordered seeds 5 months ago got two mothers out of ten seeds gave one away because im so nice and i couldn't cut them fast enough they clone and grow like mad this is a sog clone at 5 weeks 2 1/2 inches wide "soild"I ordered 5 WW, sprouted 4 plants that are all doing well. I hope that I have better odds then you , damn.

14. stop bring up threads that are like 3 years old damnit lol...

15. WW is mostly Sativa, but depending on who you got it from it may have traces of other strains.
    Mine are all NIRVANA's #1 WW from seed. From Netherlands not the Canada bank.

Sativa: Short plant, with broad leaves. Short due to a shorter season there for less time spent veg, broad leaves to catch more sun light due to less time/light/etc. Plant is aclimated to colder regions such as dutch, canadian, russian,etc.

Indica: Long tall skinny plant more woody than the sativa. This plant is use to long hot summer days, growing time is longer both veg and flower. Due to this plants long time spent in the sun, it grows thinner leaf surface area. Mexican's, Jamacans, hawii strains, etc.

HOPE THAT CLEARS IT UP FOR YA

16. WW is a sativa strain but very powerful high :D

17. HIGH All, WW is 60% Sativa and 40% Indica....and you have them mixed up...
    Cannabis sativa , is a tall plant, generally between 8 and 12 feet. The leaves have long thin fingers and are light green. The more equatorial varieties have more yellow pigments to protect the plant from intense light. Sativa buds are long and thin and turn red as they mature in a warm environment. In cooler environments the buds may be slightly purple. Sativa plants smell sweet and fruity and the smoke is generally quite mild. It is a source of fiber for rope and other products and it contains THC which gives smokers the psychic effects they seek. The leaves of this plant are smoked but the most highly prized part of the plant is the top.

Cannabis indica, is plentiful in the Mideast, India, and Central Asia especially Afghanistan, Kashmire, and Pakistan. It is a short plant, generally between 3 and 6 feet, and its leaves have short broad fingers. The leaves are generally dark green sometimes tinged with purple. As they near maturity, the leaves may become significantly more purple. It is a strong smelling plant with a "stinky" or "skunky" smell. The smoke of indicas is generally thick and more prone to cause coughing when inhaled. Indicas are the traditional source of hashish.