White Widow and Super Silver Haze first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by biggin69, Dec 11, 2009.

1. I made a new fixture for the cfls today. Here's a few bud shots of WW. The las 2 pics are SSH I will get better pics tomorrow when I find my blue lens filter for my camera. Gave 'em all another shot of big bloom today. They will get more tiger bloom next watering. PH in was 6.4, runoff PH was 6.8.

Attached Files:

2. Looking great biggin! Congrats on the new light man, best thing you can do for your buds LOL I'm using FF nutes too, that Big Bloom is magic man, never be shy with that stuff! I need to start buying that by the gallon...

3. Thanks Ed. I am gonna have to start buying by the gallon, I had 22 midgrade seedlings and 5 clones in my veg area and then this guy thought he should eat some of them. I now have 17 seedlings and 7 of them are iffy. He didn't touch the clones though, probably because they were covered with a bag.

Attached Files:

4. Looking really nice man, your gonna really dig that HPS :) +rep

5. Wow man... You got a slick set up. Im diggin it.. Didnt realize you had a grow til now man.. Shit,im sleepin, when i should be takin notes... Thanks for the info youve been providing me with.. much appreciated.. im watching this from now on.. subscribed.:smoke:

6. very nice! those top crowns are getting very hairy with white pistils.
    those are the WW right?

7. Dude that sucks I have ferrets and one of them was digging into a flowering plant and had dug out almost all the soil until I caught like a deer in headlights luckily he didn't kill it.( This was like 5 months ago)

8. Yeah the WW are ahead of the SSH in flowering(even though they hit 12/12 the same day). The SSH have pistols popping up too I just haven't been able to find my camera. Thanks for stopping by bob.

He uprooted several and just ate the leaves. He apparently darted in there when I was coming out and because I never let him in there he's real curious about it. Plus he like fresh pot. One time I set a male on my kitchen table then went back into my flower room for a sec and when I came out he was up there eating it. My other cat doesn't really care for it but likes to dig and my dog will steal a bag if its left out in the open so I try to keep them outta there.

9. He uprooted several and just ate the leaves. He apparently darted in there when I was coming out and because I never let him in there he's real curious about it. Plus he like fresh pot. One time I set a male on my kitchen table then went back into my flower room for a sec and when I came out he was up there eating it. My other cat doesn't really care for it but likes to dig and my dog will steal a bag if its left out in the open so I try to keep them outta there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know you almost think they're doing it just to piss you off lol

10. Got some pics from today, turned off the hps after the first three to get some good shots. Hope y'all like:smoking:

Attached Files:

11. and some more:D:smoking: All pics were just shortly after feeding. Gave 'em some tiger bloom and some more big bloom.

Attached Files:

12. Picture 4 and 5 looks just like my SSH, the same way that the leaves droop and about the same amount of pistils

13. Looking very good Bro!! Keep up the great work!! :hello: :hello:

14. Looking very good Indeed bro I can only imagine how they'll smoke :D

15. Looking good, I love pictures of developing buds. Some of those pics should have you feeling pretty good right now!

16. nice lookin ladies ya got there biggin:) nice work buddy

17. Thanks bro

Thanks man, I can't wait.

Yeah me too, and definitely everytime I check in on them. Thanks for checking out my grow.

Thanks dsq.

Ok so I transplanted the widows into bigger pots today and roots everywhere. I hope it didn't stunt their growth. Gonna do the SSH tomorrow, kinda ran outta time today before lights out. They were drying out on me daily. I didn't get a chance to get pics today, will snap a few tomorrow though. Or maybe a vid.... Here's a few pics of my bagseed grow from yesterday. Sorry bout the quality there from my phone. Hope everyone is good and baked and has a great day.

Attached Files:

18. Nice new WAVE ya got there of plants man!!

19. Wow bro I didn't see this coming lol Nice little sprouts you got there:smoke:

20. Thanks y'all. believe or not the fourth pic is one of the survivors of my cats mauling It was actually uprooted and the entire top was bit off. It was just a stem but it had more roots than the rest so I replanted it along with others and it refused to die.