White widow and blue cheese cupboard cfl

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I made a thread 6 months ago about my bag seeds first time growing and now I've moved on.

This will be my third lot ;)

These 2 plants are white widow and a blue cheese both from demon seeds. BTW if anyone has recommendation of a good seed bank to australia let me know ;)

Anyway these were mothers for 3 months for some clones in my cupboard and now they are in third week maybe fourth of flowering.

Startes in Seed raising soil,

Feed with power feed, go go juice and potash.

Yes they look cut back because the lights have all been moved... Again... Next plan is scrog next time...

Sent from a large dark place on the internet...

Attached Files:

2. What size pots are those and how many watts you working with?..I dig the set up with the lights but when you scrog or lst your plant you are gonna see a lot better results..us normal people that start off growing with cfls (not those people that but 5 1000 watt MH/HPS for their first grow) notice that they don't get the penetration that HIDs do. So getter your canopy as flat and even as possible and lolling pop everything below would benefit you greatly. I'm guessing the stretching is done but you should (just some advice, don't take it to heart. Its YOUR plant) look for some desk lamps laying around the house or something and get some 24/42 watt bulbs for the bottom half of the plant so you get equally or at least some energy down there so you don't end up with a whole lot of pop corn.

I started growing with cfls also but I upgraded this year for my third grow...and just because people are on their third grow does not mean they are novices. My last grow I had three bag seeds and about 400 and something watts off cfls with a whole bunch of wires and bulbs hanging everywhere and a bunch of desk lamps lmao. I yeilded 4 ounces off those three plants. That's a QP...and I was happy. This round. One plant, a 600, and a lot of info taken in from it being just growing for fun to growing to get the most out of my plants. And with that, I yeilded 6 ounces off one plant...we only have room to improve on the next one!

They definitely look healthy though...keep up the work and you'll have buds in no time! Good luck and may the dence buds be with you!

L.

3. Hey man cheers. The last grow I did I got one ounce from 260w of CFLs and one plant. Yes I know I'll be doing scrog next time around when I use the clones from these babies ;)

But yes man I know. Its Just lazyness and what I had at the time.

Keep tuned

4. Well no pics today being boxing day lol. But I ordered 7 seeds from attitude so trying to forget I did until they arrive so I can be helll excited haha.

They are all healthy. Trichs are all almost done going cloudy just waiting on some amber. Buds are small... But these guys are taking a heat beating...

West Aussie heat ... Aka up to 44celcius... Very hard to get rid of that heat in a tin shack...

But yeah they are dense and what not. Hopefully I get another ounce between them for now. By the time I have my new seeds and my clones finish growing again I'll be ready for autumn weather and to grow like a boss!

Thinking of having 2 rooms on the go at once. ;)

Anyway guys till tomorow when I get some pics. Take it sleazy

5. Ive ordered from herbies twice. Recieved no problems at all with the super stealth mode. :)
    I even got my last lot in the xmas mail and it was still on time :)
    Im going to watch your grow man ive got 3 seedlings and a germination going in my grow!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Awesome I'll take pics man

7. what do you have those cfls hanging from? pics of the top of the tent? I can post pics so you can see how mine works...

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. They are sitting on those poles atm they were suspended by the cable but had issue with them coming off... And lack of versatility. Next plan will be to make a frame that they can be zip tied too in whatever way I want.

9. first is my veg tent and second is my flower tent

Attached Files:

10. These are my clones ... All a bit heat stressed due to chamber getting to 40c regularly... And the big ones came out of a early flower and have been re veged.

Attached Files:

11. oh so they're just sitting on the posts? I thought you had them wired somehow and was thinking I might catch an idea lol. I'm using cfls for both tents...before I got the reflector I had it hung vertically like yours but I couldn't find the right situation for it, hence the reflectors...

12. I've been trying fir about three weeks to get my clones to live. the ones I have now are four days old. you can see the setup in the first pic on top of the tent...

13. And these are almost ready just checked trichs they have around 10 ambers between the 2 plants and the 4 buds I checked. But the buds are also tiny due to heat. They have a healthy light source and good nutes and soil... Then again they are tiny pots haha. Got plans for like a Zen garden style next with lots of small 50-70cm plants :)

Attached Files:

14. Man all I can say is humidity and heat below 35 and above 25...

15. how'd you get that light to stay horizontal in your clone room?

16. And man I used to suspend them by garden wire ties... And screws in the roof but I didn't try make nice reflectors for them and wanted the penetration hense the current setup

17. Garden wire ties... Green stuff with the metal core.

18. those plants may be root locked...they're three feet tall in a one gallon pot...just my thoughts...

19. Yeah they are been in them a long time man haha. But then again they are really copping the heat and all my reading says that slows flower production fking drastically

20. Oh btw man don't have bugger all wind on the clones because they cannot perspiratr without roots and they will die.