White Widow 8 weeks into flowering pics!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by irepdaronx, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys I just want to thank everyone here who helped me on my first crop. I asked alot of annoying questions and you guys really helped me maximize my girls potential. I have 5 females 8 weeks into a 12/12 cycle. Most of the buds are developed but some arent quite solid yet, my final question for you guys is how do i know exactly when i can cut and start curing? Thanks again and enjoy the pics below!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. That thing looks out of this world man...and I'm sure you will be.:smoking:

3. Well done!! Enjoy that beauty...

4. Im pretty new so I have no idea the answer to your question but those things look amazing man, great job!

5. get a pocket microscope and check the trichomes. There is a sticky in the harvesting section that will explain it all. Radio shack has a nice one for 12 bones.

6. Thanks guys! I couldnt have done it without this forum....

7. 8 weeks for white widow, theyre just about ready, but check the trichs. should be any day now. youre in for quite a lovely harvest.

8. + rep, I dont know what I would do without these forums either

9. dude wow + rep for sure man that looks amazing. I once knew a guy who grew white widow and it looked nothing like this good job man and enjoy that fine herb! btw it still looks like your girls have some time to go seeing is how all those hairs are still white, I mean Im no expert grower but Id say giver them another two weeks or at least till 80% of the hairs turn red/orange.

10. First time grow? Man thats a beaut, and inspiring. I can't wait to get a grow going.

11. white widows hairs stay white
    check the trichs

12. Kinell mate that looks awesome, I hope mine turn out half as good as those :hello:

13. I must offer this then --->
    [​IMG]

14. #14 cloner_357, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  15. get the microscope as they said above, and harvest when most of the trichs are white/clear right before turning amber color. looks really nice enjoy!

16. WOW !!!
    This is amazing dude !
    I'm growing white widow too !! But they're just 3 weeks old :)

17. nice grow

18. I also am currently growing some White Widow seeds were from Ministry of Cannabis, If I Get a decent camera I will post, right now it is almost two weeks into veg.