White widow 3 1/2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bong gnarley, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys just wondering of what you guys think of her?

250w 8u CFL 6400k
    Canna terra professional plus soil
    Tap water with a ph of 6.5
    Bio-grow .5ml per litre
    Green room gr100 grow tent with diamond mylar.
    Oscillating fan inside along with small heater
    Temp roughly at 28 Celsius. Humidity 50%

Have noticed that I have small magnesium and calcium deficiency so I'm starting bio-heaven as of tomorrow. If anyone has used this, any feedback is well regarded :)

So yeh hope yous like her.

Attached Files:

2. that looks like a very happy plant sir!

3. what kind of lights is it under?

4. Says in the description haha but it's a 250w 8u CFL. I started of with a 125w cfl for the first 2 weeks then swapped for bigger. Getting a second 250w in there soon as we'll.

5. lol stoner moment. are you goin cfl the whole way through?

6. Haha we've all had our fair share of those moment. Worst one I had was driving with some mates to get a kebab, other side of the road was police drug testing so we made sure to remember to not go back that same way. Got our kebabs and I drove straight into the roadside drug testing :| hahah somehow I got let of with a warning!

Yeh I plan to continue CFLs throughout. Alot of people seem to diss cfl without trying the 250w ones, but they're absolutely brilliant :)

Attached Files:

7. Those 250 watt CFL's are great. A friend uses a couple to do all of his vegging.

The WW you is a very tight looking plant. It should be a good one if you take care of it.

8. yeah i have seen some crazy good cfl grows on here. i started my babes off with cfl's but then switched to hps 1000w

9. Thanks for the feedback guys :) and yeh I will take of her haha I can't wait for her to flower.

10. I have the exact same lights and I have two, hundred watt cfls, they awesome! drilled a 4 inch hole on my wing and one pc fan cools the thing to touch, no heat issues what's so ever

11. Yeh they work so much better than I thought they would :) man that's actually I sick idea. I was gonna do something similar but I don't know how to use pc fans? Like are you able to plug it straight into a power point?

12. have a look at the pc fan thread link in my signature. I flower with 125w cfls, cfls certainly have their advantages

13. Thank you :) ill definitely check it out plus your white widow grows!

14. Yup gold grower has a sick thread on pc fans. I'm growing white widow too!

15. White widow growers need their own thread haha