White Widow 150W HPS Indoor Closet Grow *pics*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nihan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. bumpbeforejamtime

2. buds are getting bi-bi-bigggggggerr

have pictures for ya on wednesday.

but the ladies are looking fantastic. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. OK so this is like 3 weeks into budding and they are looking great! starting to get some nice crystals on the surrounding leaves and the bud has tons of white hairs:D

week 3 in pics

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. #64 nihan, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    A little bit of Jack Herer we had last week :D:smoking::smoking:

pic was fuzzy..i was blazed[​IMG][​IMG]

5. oh sweet, he putthe pics up :p

6. OK so a bit of an update in pics. The buds are getting extremely dense and on the topped plant it is getting that true "white widow" growing in the snow look... I fucking love it!

Enjoy week 4 in photos :hello:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will upload a few more laterrr

7. if you added some supplementary lighting to the lower buds it would make a world of difference. 150 watt hps only penetrates the first foot with max lumens and everything after that is exponentially less. which means lower buds get next to nothin

8. we were actually thinking that too.

we have to do a bit of a transport this weekend, but after that, we'll be setting em up nice with some cfls for the lower parts.

9. hey nihan....
    looking good mate... you may want to knock down ur nutes, looks like they are starting to show some posible trouble on the way....imo;)

10. howso?

just wondering cuz I noticed a slight yellowing of leaves, but its not too apparent in the pictures.. wondering if you picked up one something I didn't.

11. REALLY nice pair of plants you've got there! White Widow is legendary for being picky, but you seem to have your girls pretty well dialed in. Congrats on some sexy bud action!

I've just started a DWC grow under a SunSystems 150W HPS. That light fixture packs such a damn punch, I'll never let anybody talk shite about small HIDs again!

Really, though, super nice little grow. Just beware of over-feeding- WW is super easy to burn, and very likely to develop nute lockout in a matter of days. I personally prefer to err on the side of caution, and when in doubt less is definitely more... you can always bounce back from under-feeding.

Cheers, pulling up a chair!
    :smoke:

12. Notice the leaf tips, see how they are brown....
    The very tips turning brown shows they have all the nutrients they need, is starting to go up the leafs show they are starting to get over ferted... just back em down a little and youll be fine...;)

13. We will definitely have to do some cutting back. We did notice this as well, thank you:D

14. Good luck with your grow as well sir! I love the 150 HPS. For our next grow we were thinking of getting a MH in there is well along with another 150 HPS for cloning.

Thanks for checking out the grown :smoke:

15. lst,topping and scrog could do you some good.... over all it looks like a good first grow though! keep it up

16. looking nice, I myself just started a White widow plant and out of the four seeds I had bought she is by far my favorite, shes my lil baby.