White Widow 150W HPS Indoor Closet Grow *pics*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nihan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. take a breath man lol

we gave the plants NO NUTES before the pictures were taken, after those pictures we transplanted into new soil and started the veg nutes and now the plants are doing fantastic. We'll have new pictures up later on tonight.

2. lmao NO NUTES then wot the fuck are VEG NUTES ill take a breath man and sit back lol

3. veg nutes are... nutes..

which weren't given to the plant till after that picture was taken..

4. uploading pics now!

5. so, the ladies have grown ALOT, this is two weeks since the last pictures.

so.. here you go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see on the bottom of the plants are all the damaged leaves from earlier. but the top is growing huge and beautiful!.

6. haha good grow man, i laughed so hard when i see the before and after photos.

7. haha thanks man.

yea I'm trying to upload this video of them.. working on it.. lol

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYj3ImrTZA]YouTube - plantsz1[/ame]

heres a video we made...

I actually didn't know my friend was filming, I was playin with his new Dl4 delay/looper : D

but it sounded decent, so I just decided to keep it in there.

9. Ha, nice! :metal:

10. We just repotted these into 1 gallon grow bags. In about a week we shall start flowering.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Hey guys just stumbled on your grow sorry. But after reading though, instead of ordering a second HPS you should really get a MH. Those things are so tall. Its a amazing differnce. Really recommend it. Also, cut way back on the nutrient WW is a very sensitive girl. You know what i mean.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

12. idk theyve been lovin the nutes.

and naw, the HPS is fantastic, MH may be better for veg, but come flowering, that HPS is going to shine

13. Just tellin you the experiance of the last 3 years. For example the the same height your plants are now you could have 3x the nodes in there. More nodes directly equal amount of bud you recieve.
    keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

14. the red spectrum of light from theHPS are gunna make much bigger buds than the blue spectrum light of the MH would, even if you have more nodes.

15. Just saying I have grown straight HPS and then MH/HPS. There is a big differnce in yield, just trying to pass on experiance. It is true that HPS red spec. helps in flowering. But if you have 50 nodes producing bud thats going to yield way more then a plant with 30. But sorry to have bothered you two. peace.

16. the way you said it, it seemed as if you meant MH all the way through (that was me posting on nihan, he forgot to log out of his when he left my house and i didn't notice until now lol)

sorry for the miscommunication, yes MH ---> HPS would be better.

17. man, I guess it's true what they say..

you don't get many replies unless you're 4+ weeks into flowering..
    lol
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. little update(no pics really needed)

just switched them to 12/12

woot.

19. baller. pics to come

20. OK so we are a few days into flowering and have discovered that one of our feminized seeds is indeed a male... we unfortunately had to cut him down..son of a bitch.

anyways here are some pictures from this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]