White Widow 1000w DWC Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DWC, May 8, 2010.

1. #1 DWC, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    Ok everyone I finally have my grow room back up, so I have decided on starting a grow journal. I have 8 DWC buckets that I have transplanted some WW (by TGA/Subcool) from seed that are only 4 days old. I had to restart these because I was having problems on the ones I started two weeks ago. My 4'X7' room consists of 8 Dwc buckets, 1 carbon filter, 1-1000watt MH bulb, 1 Big Kahuna inline hood with 6" intake and exhaust ports, 2 820lph air pumps, and last but not least, all Advanced Nutrients line of goodies. I plan on vegging them for 30 days and then switching the lights over. I took a few pics today that I have uploaded and I also uploaded a pic of one of the buds from my last grow which was AK47xDSD and it turned out great. I am hoping that these will do great also. I will try to post updates everyday as things progress. Any advice and constructive criticism are welcome.
    The top five are from the current grow and the last one is from my last grow.
    Enjoy
    DSCF3942.JPG

DSCF3943.JPG

DSCF3944.JPG

DSCF3945.JPG

DSCF3946.JPG

AK47xDSD.jpg

Almost forgot to post a pic of the nutes.

Attached Files:

2. i'm subscribed :D

3. I check out my grow this morning and evrything seems to be doing good. My babies seem to like there new home. theyhave grown nearly half an inch. Checked the PH and it was perfect. Not much more to report on so I willjust leave it at this,

PH 5.8
    Temp 72
    RH 52%

4. I don't think TGA carries WW by the way.:D what Site did you order from.

5. Should be one hell of a grow Hypeshot.

6. #6 DWC, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010

They dont anymore.. These were about 3 years old. I have had them for a while. I dont order from sites. I have a friend that lives in CO and he has a MMJ card as a caregiver (I live on the East Coast). I fly out to visit him twice a year and I normally pick up a few strains from him and check out what he has going. He always has some amazing grows, some of the best I have ever seen. I also have bubba kush, afgan kush, Manatuskin tundra, takilla, bluberry caugh, and a few others. Gonna do a mix on the next grow. :D

7. Nice , your gifted with good friends , I have always ordered.:D TGA WW from 3 years back , now that sounds dank as hell =) I have been so impressed with all the Tga gear I have seen around lately.

8. I hope its dank as hell Hype... heres a little +rep for ya.

9. Checked on things a few mins ago and everything seems to be in check. Had to adjust the ph a little, but it wasnt off buy much. They are really liking there new home. The second set of leaves are showing themselves so hopefuly we should have some roots dropping in through the net pots. Things are about to get exciting! :D

Latest Picture

Attached Files:

10. Nice work bro! I am looking forward to this one for sure! Peace

11. Well it looks like im gonna have some water temp problems. Checked this morning and the water temp is running about 72. NOT GOOD! Looks like Im gonna have to invest in a water chiller. But anywho, everything else seems to be in check for now.

Air Temp 70
    RH 49%
    PH 5.8

Its time to have a wake and bake. :bongin::bongin::bongin:
    Happy mothers day to all Mothers in the City.

12. Anywhere between 68-72 is great for solution temps! Shoot with good aeration, they can go up to 80 with no problems at all, perhaps even higher. One thing you can do is freeze some gallon bottles of water and p[lace them in the res to cool the water. I have used chillers at 68 and used nothing at 75-85 and pretty much got the same results either way. Just make sure you pump lots of air into it and keep the solution clean to prevent pythium from developing.

13. Looking good bro. Subbed.

14. No dout, They are getting massive amounts of air, looks like a pot of boiling water when the top is popped off. Great info, didnt know the water temp could go that high and be ok. Def take your advise and drop in some frozen water bottles.:D

15. Thanks for stopping by DenialTwist.

16. So what are your thoughts on that, DWC?

17. Ok time for an update. No changes to really talk about other than they are growing. I did however put some seeds in FFOF soil in one of my small grow tents for the wifey. I hope to get a good mother out of that, Plus it gives here something to do. Other than that, thats about it. I will post some updated pics next time I post. Peace

18. Alright bro, time to feed us baby birds with a fresh update.......

19. have you used that bud candy before? and if so did you have noticeable results? stoked for this grow good luck.

20. We want updates .... :wave: