Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white webbing on buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cincinnatiswag, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I don't mean to be rude, but you should not talk about issues you don't know about if it concerns possible fatalities of someone else's life.

You obviously haven't heard of mycotoxins, mycosis, etc. The likelihood of getting these illnesses is increased in immunocompromised people, but people with healthy immune systems can still die from systemic mycosis or even the growth of mold in the respiratory system. mold is not worth the risk at all, you could get high once and die from fungal mycosis,or you could lose a few bucks and get mold free bud. its pretty simple.

2. you won't die but it's not good for you. would you eat food that had mold on it? no.
    there is a possibility that the rest of it is infected with mold, and letting it sit out won't help anything. make QWISO. 99% iso will DEFINITELY kill mold lol.
    smoking it, you'll probably be fine. i wouldn't, but it won't kill you.

3. [quote name='"Buttery"']

ohhhh ok.

And where you at in Cinci homie? 513 huh[/quote]

i live in the bridgetown/green township area on the westside. what about you?

4. mason homie. Rich white kids ftw hahaha.

5. [quote name='"Buttery"']

mason homie. Rich white kids ftw hahaha.[/quote]

haha that's pretty much what it seems like on the eastside. it's nice to see someone decently close to me on here though

6. Mold spores which you can not see can still be on the bud. If you're not going to throw it away, edibles for sure.

7. What's up with people saying you can't die :confused:???
    YOU CAN potentially die. *NOT A Guarantee* :p

Eating mold and inhaling mold is two different things.

8. Water flushing (I think that might be what its called) might work. I'd try reading up on that.
    Otherwise, make some nice edibles man, sometimes it's nice to just have something you can grab and eat when you have to run somewhere and you want to be high.

9. yesir. thats all its ever been really. and mutual homie forreal