Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White stuff???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jul 7, 2013.

1. No its not semen....

There are thin tiny white flakes on my weed. Its only on select buds not all of it. They are not spider web like as mold is often described, but little crumbs almost. One was small and almost round in the center of a nug and crumbled to dust when i rolles it in my fingers. Dont get me wrong there arnt ten of these things per nug just like one or two lil pieces in every 5th nug maybe.

Sorry for no pics, no resources

2. did you leave it on in the dust or something? idk... gotta get pics.

3. Yeah homie can't do much without pics or a more detailed discription.

4. sounds like pieces of perlite

5. yea probably peralite thats happend to me b4 too i was pissed till i crushed it with no effort

6. Yea after lookin at a pic of perlite it looks similar... Just glad its probably not mold

Is perlite a hazard to me in such minute quantities?