Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White stuff on weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlueDreamer244, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Hey guys quick question, I just smoked the last of my shit from Colorado and busted open a bag of some local stuff. I hand broke it down and had it sitting on my tray before I loaded it. When I put my flash light on the bud to load it I noticed that certain areas had a white substance caked on. It didn't look like powder so I don't really think it's lased I'm just curious if anyone knows what it is.

Attached Files:

2. Mate, on my tablet the picture is small, but that looks like mold. Wait for additional advice, please.
    Joker

3. Based on that one minuscule piece of weed you decided to show for your only picture, I would rule that mold and suggest not smoking any of that. Just toss it and keep your health

4. Cant really make out what the hell it is but it doesn't look good. Just toss it.

5. If it looks like powder it's powdery mildew.

6. Worst case scenario, it's mold.

Best case scenario, it's unmentionables.

Your call, OP.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]