Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white stuff on weed, wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cg23wolfpack, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I wouldn't eat mold. It's your choice, but it's really not recommended.

I've said it too much in here, but mold spores are tiny, you will not see many individuals

2. Just to clarify, i don't eat mould. I picked the speck off, but now thinking about it, its obvious there must be mould spores in there, but they have collected in a number that becomes easily visible. No more mould for me.

Thanks Shelly

3. No problem. B
    And only my sister calls me shelly :p

4. I got some Northern Lights. It was kept in a ziploc for 2 weeks. It smells different. Is the white stuff mold or crystals? It also feels damp. Thanks.

Attached Files:

5. Please someone let me know? 5 ppl viewed.. :(

6. Crystals !! Mold is much much different

7. looks like some possibly premature weed. you're good to go.

8. Datz dat fishscale.

Seriously though as long as the whole oz isn't like that just break up the bud and throw that piece out.

9. Thanks. I was comparing them to pics of the strand with mold but couldnt tell the diff:S
    Thank you. Now time to lite.