Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White stuff on my bud? HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buddibuddy, Jun 30, 2011.

1. #1 buddibuddy, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    I recently bought this weed off my friend and this bud had some white stuff on it and idk wat it is!

front side of the bud which doesnt have the white stuff:
    [​IMG]

back side which has the white stuff:
    [​IMG]

i have not smoked any of it yet because im not sure what the hell it is lol
    help appreciated, thanks!

2. looks like it could be mold but in not sure. I wouldn't smoke it if i were you. Unless you know someone who has tried it and are alive.

3. The picture gets really dark closer to the white areas so it's very hard to determine if its mold or not. If you could get another picture with more lighting it would be a lot easier to tell

4. that's the closest i can get to it before it gets out of focus, but here's pictures with flash

front without white part: [​IMG]

back with white part:
    [​IMG]

5. its probably just covered in trichomes..which is a good thing it means that it has a very high THC content..just smoke a little bit to make sure though

6. #6 FilthyJebus, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    That nug is giving the impression of mold off

EDIT: looked again seems like a seed calyx ( i think I spelled that right?)

7. its not mold , its dry sugar leafs crumbling. I can tell by the shape of them. Mold is pretty obvious and has other indicators. that weed looks WAY to dry to have mold.

8. now that i look closer it is probably mold..not really sure never had mold before

9. #9 peacepipe14, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    yup!
    another case of mold:rolleyes:
    please proceed to send it this way for disposal.

10. if it's mold, should I take it apart from the rest of the bud?

11. your dealer found the bud so awesome he had to jizz all over it probaly

12. yeah thats what i would do..

13. would you still smoke it?:D

14. looks jus like some yellow leaves to me

15. Aite imma smoke this beast pce, if i dont respond im probrally really baked or dead :p

16. never tried but it would probaly taste weird and be disgusting so helll naahhh

17. what a waste of bud!:mad:..haha nah im just playing

18. Replace the 2nd "u" in the thread title with an "e" and you have more serious problems :)

19. Doesn't look like mold to me it looks fine I wouldn't worry to much plus it's really nasty when you get moldy weed I smoked some moldy stuff way back when I started and it was gray another time i've seen moldy it was cobweb lock almost like a bunch of white cobwebs and it was really mushy not well dried and smelt like straight up mold if it's one of those things tho just throw or if your really desperate you could just make some firecrackers, better to digest mold than inhale it.

20. definetly smoke allof it. its not mold