White stuff on my baby

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by creActive, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Hello guys, just came back from holidays and i found a surprise.
    on the leaves of my plant appeared something like a white powder (checked it's not cocaine) in little circles.
    a friend told me it's something dangerous that could comprimise the smoking.
    How can i drop that shit off my plant?

2. i think it's called OIDIUM

3. pics please

4. ^^ yeah pics^^

may have PM... so if you cannot get pics look into/search powdery mildew... to see if it is the problem.

but pics would help tons..

wharf

PS next time post problem in the sick plant section ..you'll get better answers.

5. thanks.sorry no pics for now, problems with the camera..
    however i think it's powdery mildew..i've cutted the infested leaves and putted them far away from the pots.

6. sounds like a mold or fungus. like mildew, but its actually a living organism on the plant.

7. Did it get raped :confused_2:

8. If its mold throw that batch out. It will spread everywhere. Mold spreads through tiny spores and it can live forever. They just sit there and wait. If it is indeed mold I would throughly wash out your grow area vaccum that area throughly and throw out the bag.

9. R U in flower?

10. yes she's flowering... i'll move her but it's sad cuz twas the perfect place for grow..

11. then rhapsody it right ..... toss it . sorry