White stuff on leaf

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by flapjack2016, May 2, 2016.

1. Ok so there's some white stuff on my leaf and I'm hoping someone can tell me what it is. This picture sucks cause the lights are off. I'll get a better one when they come back on in the morning.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. That looks like PM.

3. Well shit :/ I was really hoping it wasn't that. Well I just took some cuttings from a couple of my plants do I have to toss all those. And do I have to toss all my plants too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh and this plant had a little bit of white stuff lower down the stem

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are these plants in veg?

6. Yup

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well here again people will disagree. If it were me however, since I have been through PM first hand I would abort the grow. I would clean and let dry a few times all tent surfaces and any cloning or growing equipment. then begin again. Just my advice.

8. 40% milk 60% water spray your plants with it , also lower your RH% to below 50% and keep a fan blowing air through your plants to prevent it returning

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

9. Well that's a bummer a couple of the have been in beg for a little over a couple months. And yeah I'll probably just toss them then. This stuff seems to spread pretty fast.i think the cutting have some white stuff on the leaves already. Well anyways thanks for your help.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry man.

11. It doesn't really matter I guess I have to move tomorrow anyways at least that'll probably make it easier

12. Definately pm. Toss is and start over after completely sterilizing your grow area and surrounding rooms with a 10% bleach solution. Once the spores are in your grow area you have to completely eliminate them or your next babies will suffer the same fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk