Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white stuff in weed water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by candidguy, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Ok, so I use a vaporizer and then put the tube's mouth piece in a water bottle then I would inhale through it, so it's vaporizing then water filtering the vapor and the weed vapor enters my lung, this is the healthiest way to consume cannabis right?
    Also, after using it, I see a lot of white stuff floating around in the water, are these THC or some bad stuff coming from the weed? Does that mean my weed is laced?

2. ohh you naughty boy

3. well, considering that vaporizing isn't smoking, i would assume that vaporization would be enough to ensure you spare your lung health.

maybe its the vaporized THC and cannabinoids recondensing somehow due to the cool water its being filtered through. I mean, even with an ashcatcher, bong water still eventually gets dirty right?

4. Explain, "white stuff" doesnt tell me anything.

I use a vapor bong(thats the correct term) as well, Im even using mine right now. I do see very tiny particles from the plant matter in the water after a few bowls. Are they very tiny, floating around everywhere? Or are they pieces? Be specific!

Vapor bong water never gets "dirty" but it will start to smell like fresh herb and- like any water that is sitting openly for long periods of time- could develop bacteria and even fungi.

5. that sounds like your being wayyy to careful with your weed dude just hit it threw the vapor...

6. #6 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
    You obviously know NOTHING of vapor. Cannabis vapor is hot and therefor is very dry, which can irritate ones throat and lungs. The water is used to moisturize the dry vapor, and filter out tiny particles that get past the screen(always happens, cant prevent particles coming through).

I prefer using hot water in my vapor bong since you dont really want the vapor to 'cool down' with cold water, you want it to be less dry, and hot water has water vapor, or steam. The warm water vapor and cannabis vapor makes for a much smoother vapor.

7. your right i dont know anything about a vaporizer man but still a vaporizer is healthy enough dont put it threw the water idk man... whatever you want haha

8. well, the white stuff shouldn't be plant matter because my vaporizer has a screen to filter out any weed residues.
    The white stuff looks like some kind of silky skin, alot of them is in the water.

9. Could be mold or something else. What kind of vaporizer are you using?

And like I said, particles from the weed will ALWAYS get through.

10. Exactly, just dont say anything about things you are unsure of. Do your damn research, experience it for yourself, and THEN we'll talk ;)

11. it's arizer extreme q 4.

12. ^know it all of vaporizers and accessories:D.

Im kdding man. Thanks for the idea tho with the hot water...never looked at it that way. It def gives off water vapor so that would make it muchhhhhh smoother. Good shit man.

13. Hmmm.....well, first you want to COMPLETELY CLEAN your bong. Make it as clean and sanitary as new.

Dont let it touch your vaporizer parts after you clean it.

Turn your vape off, let it cool down, and remove all of the glass parts and clean them JUST AS thoroughly as you did the bong. Go online and buy replacement tubing(the hose), dont just use any hose, as they are not all made for vapor or to be put into your body. Make sure its food grade!

After EVERY single piece that the vapor passes through is brand new clean, you shoudl no longer have this problem. Sounds like some type of fungis, could be very dangerous.

EDIT: sorry I just remembered your not actually using a bong, in which case, TOSS THAT FUCKING bottle then clean everything else.

14. As I said earlier, I'm using a water bottle as a water bong, that one I used is a brand new bottled water, deer park, to be exact.
    So the water is very pure, and then I used my vaporizer and then it goes into the water then I inhale it, after that I just see the white stuff, must be coming from the weed.

15. Well you dont know that. Got pictures? How big is this aforementioned "white stuff" that you fail to describe?

16. This isn't as interesting as the thread yesterday where a dude said his vaporbong suddenly filled with thick yellow putrid smoke that made him want to vomit.

17. white stuff is of very small, like grains of sand, but some are as bid as an ant, silky skin looking thing

18. Theres no ash from a vaporizer, and if it was and it pulled through it would be black not white.

I see what looks like grains of sand in some light, thats just stuff that would normally pull through anyway.

This silky looking stuff sounds like mold! :eek:

I think its time to clean all the pieces and get new tubing! It could be something dangerous, but I cant say.

19. hmmmm, I don't think I need to clean my pieces because I just got this brand new arizer 3 days ago and 2 days ago I started using water bottle method.
    could the weed be laced with glass, or other chemicals?