White spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jasont757, Nov 3, 2011.

1. So I have two plants growing in a tent with 5 band led lighting. I have a fan giving them fresh air about 16 hours per day. I usually water them every other day. I first noticed a white spot on this plant about two weeks ago and it has since spread. Plz help! thanks

Attached Files:

2. Could be spider mites. Look under the leaves for small black dots and stare at it for a bit to see if it moves. If it does, its a spider mite.

3. Yea i couldnt find anything resembling spider mites..:/

4. looks like spider mite damage. use some neem.

looks like you got a male plant there, too.

5. ok thanks ill try that out ill ket u know if it works. I know it was suppossed to be femized so idk. the male still buds right?

6. yes it bears pollen, which can get on female buds and produce seeds.

if it was feminized than you probablly have a hermie. sorry. i wouldnt save any seeds or pollen from it because the genetics are all screwed up.

7. what kind of soil are you using?

8. im using organic hummus and manure 90% hummus 10% manure. I also used blood and bone meal. I havent fertilized in two months but I plan on doing that this evening especially after looking at them now..

ForumRunner_20111114_123750.png

9. OSUbuckeyes. Should I get rid of the pollen bearing plant then?

10. yes - that one on the right you should just throw out.

whats goin on tho man? those plants look like they severley need water, or if you already have watered them than they are dead. sorry.

11. [quote name='"jasont757"']im using organic hummus and manure 90% hummus 10% manure. I also used blood and bone meal. I havent fertilized in two months but I plan on doing that this evening especially after looking at them now..

[​IMG][/quote]

That's not a soil bro. That's conditioners and amendments. Get a bag of soil. Stay away from MG tho. FFOF or black gold or pro mix what have u but that ratio( especially if it uncomposted manure) is way too much for em

12. Thats plants look like they need a drink

13. i watered them and gave them nutrients ill get rid of the one in the right :(. But the one on the left looks way better now