** white spots **

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bcos_i_got_high, Nov 4, 2008.

1. alryt fellas a new problem for u guys lol a few days a go i noticed a couple of white spots on a few leaves but thought nothing of it just thought it was some crumbled perlite i spilled or somthing anyway its kinda spread a bit theres alot more white spots when i try take it off its not a problem it is stuck to the leaves tho and it kinda dusty, does anybody know what this is and any solutions ?
    i will post pics if needed..

2. Eeeep!

*runs away for fear of spidey mites*

Pictures would be good dude. :)

3. hey u.. is that what you think it could be ? il post pics in a min ..

4. i couldnt find half as many as i did this morning lol its kinda hard to get a good pic 2..

sorry about the dirty finger shots haha

Attached Files:

5. Mmmm, my eyesight sucks. I can maybe see some white spots in the second photo.

The big question is, are there any tiny little spideys about? Look under the leaves and everywhere.

Your fingers look lovely. ;)

6. YEP Defo spider mite Dude sorry to say!!!

rise your humidity to 60% and mist them daily (under the leaves) this should slow them down as they perfer warm dry conditions, than warm humid conditions also if you can get a fan in your grow room to help move your plant leaves abit more as they dont like this either.

its not a 100% cure but it will slow them in there tracks

hope this helps :wave: