White Spots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wlkngthebox, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hi, guys! I've been on the site for several years, but just now trying to grow seriously. I have three plants growing nicely outside, I have them in 20 gallon smart pots, though they're only filled maybe 15 gallons (it settled a lot more than I anticipated). Anyway, they're obviously in flower at this point, and starting to form crystals. But I'm noticing some white specs. I am terrified they are spider mites, but I don't know what I'm doing. Also, there are dead spots popping up on the leaves, and these strange brown hard balls (?) on only one of them. Could be dirt pieces maybe? Not sure why they are on one plant. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. Please tell me they're salvageable! Thank you, in advance, for your help!

2. I'm thinkin spider mites maybe........I DON'T KNOW this....just thinkin it could be

3. Yeah looks like mites to me, look under the leaves see if there are “specs”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. looks more like thrips to me which are no way near as bad as spider mites. spider mite damage is alot more noticeable there would be specs everywhere on those leaves

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

5. Yeah I was thinking mites too, but there’s nothing on the under side. Should I spray with neems oil to be safe?

• Like Like x 1