White spots on leaves of seedling!!! HELP!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by primetimenum2, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Hi guys I just started these regular afghan seeds with hopes of them turning into female plants. I've noticed the leaves have started to get this white color to them, it kind of looks like nutrient burn but I actually haven't given the plant any nutrients except for the Ph'd water. The roots have actually started to take this bungee shaped form unlike any of the videos I've watched online. I have included pics in the thread as well. If any of you guys can help me out it would be appreciated. This is my first grow [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What's the ph of the water? They should have nutes by now i think.

3. Between 5.5 and 6.5 I have a liquid ph testing kit. The water is pretty much yellow everytime. With 5.5 being orange and 6.0 being light green

4. if the cotyledons are yellow or even yellowing i'd give em some food, i'm pretty new to dwc but i can see that plants got some issues. yellow on the drop test should be good ph wise it's probably something else. This is scary to see because my plants are a little younger than yours. I started them with a little bit of food but only around 100 ppm's i think. What lights and how far are they? You have air circulation and exhaust? Temps of the grow area and the water? ppm's in the water? I probably won't know but however does will probably want at least some of this info to give you a solid diagnosis if they even can.

5. I'm using a 300 w led light over the two plants. And I have been keeping the temperature at 70-80 degrees with humidity levels ranging from 50-70. I do not have ventilation in the room yet, I'm actually planning to install it this week. I have been growing a female afghan skunk under the exact same conditions in the same room, and it's doing fine.

6. [​IMG]