White Skunk - Day 20 of Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vivala, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Here are some pics of my little stealth ganja-maid grow. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a huge yield, but I'm excited to get anything (first grow that I've ended up with a female!). I'm water cloning a little branch right now to be a mother, and if that doesn't work I'll probably by some femmed seeds for my next grow.

Strain: White Label "White Skunk"
    Soil: Roots Organic
    Nutes: Roots Organic, 3 tbsp per gallon
    Lighting: 6X23watts 2700k, 2X23watts 6500k
    Training: A LOT of LST/topping to keep plants low.

Enjoy the pics/let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. What kind of lights are you using CFL, HPS, etc.

3. CFLs in a rubbermaid. 4 pc fans for cooling, 2 intake and 2 exhaust. the intake fans also have the benefit of blowing a little breeze over the plants to thicken up the stems : )

4. Looks very healthy, but arent the roots gonna be squished inside that bucket?

5. Haha. Yep!

But again, I'm limited by height restrictions. . . a bigger root system means a taller plant. The idea here is to have a small, contained grow setup that can produce decent quantities of quality ganja, not to grow ganja trees.

As for the roots, I left the plants in even smaller pots through the entire vegetative stage and through sexing, and only just transplanted to the "bigger" 2 gallon pot about a week and a half ago. Also, I vegged my plants for a lot less time than someone with a larger grow box. So now the roots are filling the bigger pot and probably the plant will just be getting root-bound by the time I'm harvesting.

Perhaps someday I'll be in the business of growing ganja trees : ) for now my grow has to be pretty secret and tiny.