White/silver spot on leaf ?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ImGroot, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Its been 2 weeks since sprouting my auto.. the second set of leaves are just appearing.. it looked healthy till today when i noticed a white/silver spot on the edge of one of my first leaves.. what could this be ??

Attached Files:

2. Thsts another photo

Attached Files:

3. Dont stress it, there will be blemishes just like your face (and mine)

4. Stressing it in what way ? Im just worried it could be a bug infection

5. Like don't worry about every tiny blemish. That does not look like a bug infection, but you could tell us more info, such as have you seen bugs at all?

• Like Like x 1
  6. A pot plant is like a tattoo give it what it needs to grow or heal and time if you worry about every little thing you'll start to pick at it and when you pick at it you just make it sore or cause more probs is there any nutes it may be the first sign of nuts burn I usually stay away from nutrients until my plant gets N deficient

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. But even that seems unlikely it could have been a spot that got scratched when it was very small and is big enough to see now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Just let it get bigger brotha

• Like Like x 1
  9. N
    no i havent seen any bugs.. and i examined the seedling real good with no existence of any bugs whatsoever.. i guess i gotta let it grow bigger as u said

10. I h
    I havent fees it any nutes.. only 30 % of the soil is compost.. and yeah im very curious bout my seedling since it is the first grow. So yeah you are right i have to leave it have some rest and enjoy its grow

11. It is spreading .

12. It is spreading

Attached Files: