Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~ White Shark . Macro's ~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sifika, Jun 6, 2009.

1. #1 sifika, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
    Picked up 5 grams of this stuff called White Shark. Smells pretty nice and the high is really strong. It gives me a really cool headrush for like 1 minute after each bong hit. Took some pictures after I smoked some!:smoke::cool:

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Mhmmmmmmm very nice :hello: +rep

3. yo man which compassion club are you in

4. I have a friend that's in those med clubs, they get some really sick buds. This bud I got from a good buddy of mine thats been growin his own shit on the regular.

Thanks! Right back at ya ~

:smoke:

5. Very trichalicious!!!

6. Nice man, looks tasty as hell.:yummy:
    Great pickup!

7. reps dude that discreption made me want to smoke so much more:p:smoking:

8. i still have a yearning to smoke this strain... wish i could find it..

+rep

9. damn, never smoked that but see it all the time. never as dank as yours though. +rep:smoking:

10. man your lucky lol, that means you dont even need a membership card if you got buddies there huh

11. #11 sifika, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    Basically yeah thats how it works, haha. We grab off local dealers a lot more often though, better bud with better prices.:smoking:

Thanks for the compliments and rep everyone!

Outdoor Milkshot of some White Shark ~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilw9OOpYB0k"]YouTube - Hitting the zong at the pond ! ~[/ame]

12. I guess I should update this since I picked up another Half oz of this shit~

I loved it so much I called my boy back right away to grab another batch, thank the lord he had enough for me:smoking:

Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek::eek:

13. nice bong and amazing nugs

:hello:

14. awsome nugs man. im going to be able to smoke this shit come september. cant wait.:smoke:

15. Thanks!

LEAF:smoking:

[​IMG]