white russian

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by first_timer, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I was planning on growing some white russian in about a month. I was wondering if anybody has ever grown it. If anybody has could you tell me what you yield under how big of a light.

2. The yield isnt really determined by the light. Whats more important is soil, ferts, veg. time, & container size.

3. well, i've grown WR and got about 6.5 lbs from 8 lights. I grew them in 3 gallon pots, with a soilless mix (had 50% perlite, sub-culture added as well). I had 9 pots under each light, I used air-cooled fixtures, 1000W hortilux bulbs, I grew in a sealed room with CO2...I was using optimum nutrients, with monster bloom...not sure if it was the particular phenotype i got, but they were prone to nute burn if i fed them anything over 1300ppm...

in my opinion, the quality was outstanding, major munchies tho...couldn't stop eating....lolol....

hope this helps...

4. btw...i vegged for a full 3 weeks....and i had a 100% success rate when i cloned these using RW cubes soaked with 'green-up' and dipped in rootech