Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Russian..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by budsmokers_only, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Okay ive heard this is one of the strongest (if not strongest) marijuana plants..but I NEVER hear nobody talking about white russian..it look like some reaaaaal good ass weed who ever tried it and what type of high u get off it?

2. I've heard this as well. White Russian is WWxAK-47. It would be a wonderful grow with phenos showing the best of the two strains. But the two strains aren't near the THC count of some 'elite' strains. One example is the new and ever growing kush, diesel crosses.

3. i'd really like o see some nugs of some WR. i have had WW and ak-47 and they both have me blazeeeeedd i hope i get to try some WR sometime..

4. I came across it about a month ago. Literally smells like a Christmas tree, and tastes really piney. It's great weed; got me really high, anyway. If you ever get the chance to buy or grow some, I'd say go for it.

Peace

5. fuck that...... get ahold of some green crack. it is the best in canada.

6. I ve had AK-47 before that shit smelled so stong that i was thought going to get caught. When we smoked it we all hot ripped frm every hit and the high lasted forever... It was awsome and well worth my 20 dollars.

7. I really really really, hate when people say Fuck That. Your post just seems childish and disrespectful because of those two words. Without them it seems like a constructive point, but with it you merely shoot down the OP's thought and tell him that hes wrong comepletely and that he's stupid for thinking that way.

8. White Russian DOES have one of the highest THC values of any commercial strain of marijuana, topping out at around 23%. Be wary of people who claim to have any marijuana greater than 25% THC, they haven't accurately measured the THC value. It is very dense, very clean pine-skunk smell, very powerful smoke. If you take a small piece of leaf and put it between your gums they can go slightly numb, the THC is that high. Couch-heavy, with touches of mind-high. The hash you can make from it is very valuable, if I am allowed to say. "Elite strains?" California bullshit, my friend. Kush, although a heavy indica, is nowhere near the raw THC potency of some of the strains Dutch genetics have monkey'd with.

9. how do you test levels of thc, to know high potent your bud is??...always wanted to do that

10. Isn't white russian a hybrid of White Widow and Northern Lights?

11. I don't think you can do it unless you get it tested in a lab or some shit.

12. ive heard of black russian too? it supposedly had red hairs and was a very dark purple

13. no WWxAK-47...get it white russian russians made the AK-47

14. a few weeks ago one of my friends had some white russian, it is incredible.

15. Thats some real shit right there dutch strains are some of the best in the world but dont bad mouth californias herb

16. Ah man, I just finished the Big Lebowski and came here thinking it would be about the drink. XD

Never had the strain unfortunately.

17. [​IMG]

im not so sure everyone on here has actually tried WR, as it smells really hearty and pungent, almost like cereal.
    and seriously, who ever said that putting a leaf in between your gums will make it go numb... your an idiot. THC has no numbing value. THATS COCAINE.

18. I'd like to see a prime nuggy

19. [​IMG]

Picked some up a few months ago, this was definitely one of my favorite strains.