White Russian, White Widow and Peyote Cookies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Brotherlynch86, Dec 17, 2018.

1. What's up everyone, this is my first grow after almost a 2 year gap. Just got the new place set up and ready to go. They were started under t5's, begged under 400w and flowered un a 600w in a 3x3 tent.

I bought a pack of white russian, got g13 labs white widow and Barneys peyote cookies as freebies. I started soaking them the night of the 9th. Into soil the next day, all were up in 4 days.

I'll be making my own soil soon but for now im using and 50/50 mix of ocean forest and happy frog with added lime and the general organics line of nutes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks promising. I’ll pull up a chair and kick my feet back brother. Curious to see what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Also curious to see what you do, watching

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks guys, its nice to be back up and running again. I'll be taking cuts of everything so hopefully ill get a few moms. Here's a few pics from the last couple of grows awhile ago.[​IMG] C99, Goji Og and Goji og shatter i made
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. #5 Brotherlynch86, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Transplanted a week ago and they have taken off. I'm going to move this over to indoor grow journals, i'll be posting updates there from now on.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1