White Russian Soil Grow, First grow x 4 seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Continued harvest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. hi mate im happy your grow turnrd out good and you have bud i only hope in 9 weeks orso ill have the same enjoy your smoke.........be lucky mistergreen :D

3. sound green n1 mate, youre doing fine. doinda is schooling you, you know hes good. doinda hows it goiing if your out there long time no speak.

Dry weight was 3.5 - 4.0 ounces. only have a small scales.
    More than happy with the results, its nice stuff although i did expect it to be better.
    still good though.

I have seeds germing at the moment, 3 x autoflower lowryder #2 cfl grow.
    I have 2 x CFL 6400L Lights and reflector unit, its sweet. ill post pics soon.
    in a new journal of course.

Big difference between 8 weeks for bud and 6 months :O

4. #264 mistergreen, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    hi mate just a quickie doindia sent me a pm saying he was moving so wud be without internet connection for a while so he said don t think he has vanished and left us soon as he can get sorted online he will be back with us ......looking forward already to your next grow pop by my grow when your starting mate and ill hook up with you for your next grow.........be lucky mistergreen :D ps mate you might be getting emmune to the same bud all the time try smoking some of your mates smoke then go back to yours i always find if i smoke the same stuff all the time it doen t work after a while

5. your sucha shit updater lol where are you?

6. the harvest looked dam fine man. Lookin forward to the dried pics :)

7. lol myles they are the dry ones!!!! most of it was dry then.
    I have my new stuff setup and growing as we seak im going to start a new journal and pm the link around. I am 3 days in. I know i havent been updating great but on the weekend ill have it all setup with pics and all.

Right now they look great, the 4 lowryders, well 3 have sprouted, i germed 4 seeds, 3 roots came out 1 didnt, i could see it starting to come out so planted it correspondingly.
    still hasnt appeared yet if it doesnt ill just plant a new one. the other 3 however are doing fine 2 have yet to lose there shells. 1 has its first 2 baby leave. by the weekend ill have good pics. ciao till then.!

8. haha i meant cured, my bad. :)

9. :eek::smoking::eek::smoking:lol there aint that much left

10. lol im lookig at the first stretch pics on these plaqnts. the new ones arent stretced at all. i used the cfls to bring the seeds out of the soil instead of the hps which didnt work well.
    cfls brought them out very nicely. all 4 are now out of the soil even the one that hadnt germed properly :O

11. hey man just stoppin in its been a while since ive been online and i still dont have a solid connection. thanks again for the props, you did it!

12. Hows the harvest been treating ya cron ? appologies for not being able to be on more, bud looks good :), what are the future plans ?

13. hi mate wot you upto your about a month into your second grow aint yea any pics mate drop by my grow if you get chance my ladies are 3/4 weeks from harvest .........be luckiy mistergreen :D