White Russian Soil Grow, First grow x 4 seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Day 1/2
    18/6 cycle, 27 -33 degrees celcius, 400W HPS, 1.5 litre water a day......

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009
    Day 3/4

3. #3 cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009
    Day 3/4

Attached Files:

4. #4 cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009
    Day 5/6

Attached Files:

5. #5 cronic-illness, Feb 22, 2009
    Day 5/6

Attached Files:

6. let me know what ye's think of the plants lads and they have been planted 8days ago and out of the soil 6days now and under a 400w HPS from the start

In the begining i ran into a bit of a problem because i didnt have enough ventilation, only had a shitty little fan blowing on them and no extraction so i came home and the top of them was lyning on the soil thought they were finished but after a good watering and a good fan blowing air they came back to life and there they are now looking good i think!!

any input welcome :wave:

7. looking good and healthy mate, how close is that 400W haha those baby's must be feeling the heat! move it up to about 16'', little tip that alot of growers go by, put your hand over the top of the plants, palm facing downwards, if the light burns/irritates the back of your hand then the light is too close, hold it there for a good 30 secs or so, adjust accordingly bud!

8. I put the light under them using that method with my hand, it doesnt burn at all.
    The plants have had it for 3 days now of 18hours. it doesnt seem to be burning them? would that not change your mind on that m8???

I cant wait till there ready to eat some nutrients. i will be getting my first ph reading hopefully soon. 1 -2 weeks or so

9. It looks like moving the light was a good thing.:wave:

10. Hopefully so, they have stopped stretching as you can see in the pics

11. sure mate I was just going by my own experience's, if I had my HPS that close to mine they'd turn to a crisp lol! sounds good though, the closer you can get them the better ;)

12. ah yeh i didnt mean that in a smart way i was just wondering would you think its ok if its not burning my hand!! when i read bak over what i said i realised it sounded like i was being smart with you, so no harm intended!! ;)

13. haha no worries mate I didnt take it like that at all :smoke:

14. Broke soil on 17th/Feb/2009!!!

I will be posting new pics 2moro i think there looking good tho! seem to be stickin at the same height but still getting alot of leave growth

Watch this space....

15. Day 5/6

Definate change in the plants, one of them i have a close up of you can very slightly see 3rd/4th sets of leaves starting out.

Whats wrong nothings going wrong!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

16. .......

Attached Files:

17. plants are starting early signs of heat stress, go ahead and lift that light up about 6-8 inches or so and keep an eye on your temps :wave:

18. Thanks! how can you tell this is it because the leaves are slightly starting to turn in around the edge?? cas i wasnt sure was that not enough water or what!

Thanks for the help!

19. good luck. looking great!