White Russian first time grow leaf blades twisting upwards and eventually drooping, help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by petey jeff 420, May 13, 2015.

1. Hey first time grow, not much knowledge or experience other than what I've read I was hoping someone with a bit of experience could tell me whats causing the leaf blades to twist and droop like this, I planted 3 White Russian plants into Rockwell they all took off well and opened normal looking healthy,
    After a few days I transplanted them into a straight soilless mix -promix bx in solo cups

The plants did very well with the transplant colour appeared good however I noticed one of the plants leaves twisting slightly and within a few days has started drooping is this a watering issue ? I can't see it being much else since I have made lighting adjustments without solving the problem and temp is consistent between 70-80 degrees f . Which leads me to believe it's related to watering, thanks so much for help here's a pic to show what's going on ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431474174.413178.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431474201.781458.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431474235.849184.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Vee, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    Time to pot up ...budget a month per us gallon of soil...3 month plant to a 3 us gallon pot, black and round is good, continue with your mix, tho I prefer potting mix with 30% perlite to avoid root compaction and nute burn too ..

Best to germ in solo cups and good for 2-3 weeks of growth at best

3. Thanks for the reply man really appreciate it I was worried it was a watering issue, either too much or to little and so I've been wasting time trying to correct without results, I'll give transplanting a try tonight and see how she goes thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum