White Running Backs

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Taylored, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Pretty big oxymoron. I really don't know what to think when I see them. :poke:

2. o rly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKD0v5Pra74]Rex Burkhead 2010 Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

3. How about Gerhardt? Danny Woodhead?

Get out of here with this nonsense...

4. First thing that comes to my mind....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l9rr4M3xl0&feature=related]John Riggins. Pride of Kansas - YouTube[/ame]

5. Thread\ blouses.

6. Danny Woodhead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Eash_dA38&feature=fvst]Danny Woodhead "Mini Beast" Highlights 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

7. [​IMG]

Dude that's like somebody still questioning a QB who just because he's black...I thought we're past all that shit, because, well, it's just ign'int :rolleyes:

Burkhead is a boss. Who the fuck cares what colour a player's skin is, if he can play he can play.

8. How many starting white running backs? How many starting black qbs are they in the NFL?

Theres much more black qbs than white rbs , Don't start with that.

9. 27 of the 32 starting quarter backs are white, FWIW...

10. [​IMG]

lol ninja'd by karunado

this argument is worthless :laughing:

11. [quote name='"karunado"']27 of the 32 starting quarter backs are white, FWIW...[/quote]

Peyton Hilis is the only starting white RB fyi

12. How about black field goal kickers or punters? lol...

13. There are quite a few teams that dont have a starting runningback such as the patriots with danny woodhead who has more touches on the year than benjarves green-ellis, you racist peice of shit.

14. [quote name='"660Caloriesofun"']How about black field goal kickers or punters? lol...[/quote]

Lol I remember playing madden and there was 1 black punter in the game and he was wearing a headband haha

15. I don't understand what you're trying to prove. That you're ignorant and racist? If so, you articulated that point quite effectively.

16. Why call me a racist? I am pointing out indifferences in the National Football League. No one made you come in this thread ...

17. because your thinking single minded and im welcome at all threads as are every blade

18. Christ....there's a whole lot of white guilt in this thread.

Ya'll need to stop getting butt hurt when someone brings up race. We're all adults here-- I hope-- and can have civilized discussions about race. I mean, you can't honestly tell me there have been more than a handful of starting caliber white running backs. Sure, you'll have your role players like Woodhead and the jury is still out on Burkhead until he makes it to the pros, but come on. Don't dismiss something solely on the fact that race was brought up. I mean, it wasn't like the OP was wildly disrespectful in his original post.

There sure is a whole lot of awful tackling in that Burkead video posted though...

19. i havent seen burkhead as a ptojected pick or udfa anywhere anyways.

20. Uh, no shit? You don't need much skill to be a RB, you just need the athleticism, and blacks are generally far more athletic than whites.

Soooo... what's your point?