White Rhino?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big_Bud, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Ok guys, i smoked white rhino a few times and i'm a fan lol. Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get seeds?
    I know this isnt the right section to ask but is it easy to grow white rhino indoors and does it grow very tall

2. No idea how it grows (haven't had the pleasure yet), but I've seen it at hempdepot. They're closed right now, but hopefully they'll be back up in a couple of days.

3. Hey thanks alot man, that site is awesome, the small video clip is really helpful also, but how can they afford to sell them so cheap.
    Do you personally order from them? If so are the feminised ones reliable? I.e did they all come out female?

4. if height is a problem then pick another strain or just bend the tops

WR is very easy to grow imo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. #7 Mboko, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    That pooooooor plant. ;(

6. yeah poor plant - it only yielded 6 O's dried :rolleyes:

4.5 of which were the main cola

[​IMG]

she had a few sisters of the same size to keep her company in a 1.2m tent as well :smoking:

let's see a better effort from you then

7. looks good to me..ive got one rhino seed germin right now...from greenhouse seed co

8. Can I just say: HOLY JESUS TITTY CHRIST IN A DUNKIN' DONUTS WAGON! That has got to be one of the sexiest cola's I think I've ever laid eyes on.

9. Thanks smokeandmirrors, the advice and pics you have me helped alot, there is noway i gout get that in a stealth setup even with LST lol.
    That stuff looks very very nice though, im drawn to lowryder#2 at the moment its what would suit me best i think but thanks everybody who helped!

10. no problem BB - here to help genuine members

Blades like Mboko can say what they like - to be honest I wasn't that pissed with him because it's all over some neg rep I gave him ages ago for being an idiot in another thread - he's just proved what an idiot he is again so it's all good

the problem with WR is that it's not a very stable strain in my opinion so you'll get really squat Indica type plants and then again half will be 9 foot tall with more Sativa characteristics - it's pot luck with them (no pun intended!)

I dont have any experience with Lowryders but if height is an issue then def don't go down the White Rhino road - i'd suggest good old Skunk #1 - because the smoke is great and the plants are miles more stable and you'll get squatter plants if you only veg for 3 weeks - even NL X SK would be more suitable for you

anyway - good luck with whatever you choose

11. thanks for the lovely compliment fella

one of my favourites strains to grow - here's some more shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. thats fucking juicy man...nice work

13. smoke, that plant is disgusting...but in the very best of ways lol :D

2 questions :

- as I am about to start some rhino, just wondering which breeder yours was from?
    - veg time on that beast?

14. thanks dude

those are Nirvanas WR

4 weeks veg
    9 weeks bloom

my best advice is start with no nutes for at least a week - then go 10% for a week, then 25% for two weeks then 50% for two weeks then go 75% when you switch to flowering and stay at 75% but use a Booster with them

flush well with pure water 2 weeks from the end for a week because they love holding nutes and then use Ripen for the last week on it's own with no other nutes

all the best

:smoking:

15. I have been growing wr for a long time got the clones from a mm meeting in oregon.excellent:hello:

16. Thanks man, how tall do you think NL X SK would grow if i started flowering at 3 weeks?

17. depends on the lighting but under a 400w - 600w HPS they should finish at approx 3.5 - 4 feet