Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White rhino

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rollituptight, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey blades I was wondering wether this was a good deal. Around my area it's 15-20 a g. I found this new dealer that sells white rhino for 30 a g is that a fair price considering my area?

Sent from the international space station

2. No weed is really worth 30/g. That's just insane expensive.

White rhino is a very popular medical strain so I'd say sure it might demand a premium but not that much. If it was $20/g I'd say your paying a lot but not being robbed. At 30/g you're being robbed and sexually assualted.

3. But unfortanay I'm used to paying 20 a g so is it worth an extra 10?

4. No. Unless you are paying $20/g for mids.

5. yeah exactly what hypoxic says, 20 a gram is the limit in price, $20.50 is even too much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If it's really really really dank, like danker than any other bud I've seen around my area, I might buy like a couple grams of that for a special occasion, but other than that there's no way I'm spending 30 a g on bud. 

7. Don't pay 30 a g just don't. Even the kids who charge 120-130 for a quarter which is terrible still sell me 20 G's. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. that dealer asking 30/g is laughing his ass off right now for even considering the offer

9. No way man that's terrible. 20 a gram is rough. If he has that as a set price. Maybe ask if he can give you a break if you buy more. I pay 10 a gram on the typical. And that's for fire. 5 a gram for mids

10. East side prices suck donkey assI wouldn't go higher than 25 a g for extreme potencyBut I gotta ask, why do you pick up individual gs? Grab an 8th minimum for those rare strains.Buying in bulk gets you more bud dude~1996 Jiggawattz~

11. I have bought one or two 25 dollar g-bags in my time and i wasn't disappointed. But 30? Fuck that, rather buy a G of old fashioned hashishsent from underneath my balls

12. I usually do I usually score an eighth for 50 or 60 I was just thinking of buying this to have some extreme dank for a special reaction.

13. Sent from the international space station
      [​IMG]

14. Ask em how much he'll do for 3.5 or 7.
    Then we can have a serious talk OP.

15. Will do thanks for all the quick replies guys!