Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Rhino, White Castle, Hashplant & Nugget pickup w/ pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trainwreckpa, Aug 1, 2008.

1. just got 4 diff kinds of bud, 3 headies 1 kb..the headies were amazing and the nug was pretty good for the price. the first 3 are the hashplant, the second 3 are the nuggets, the next set of 2 each are the white castle and white rhino

Attached Files:

2. The second 3 pics look like some nice stuff I picked up a few weeks ago. Wish I still had some... :(

Have fun smoking up!

3. .................I think I just came :( Wait your from the Philly burbs? I am too and I've never seen anything like that around here. I saw Sour Diesel once and that shit was potent.

4. damn dude your shit is nice. i dont live in philly but i live in pa. an i cant get no shit like that. good job man.

5. the last couple of picks are pure DAANKNESS.

6. I likes me some white rhino.

7. thx, the white castle was absolutley amazing