Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White rhino.... What should i expect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I just got some white rhino. I heard the thc wad like 25. The highest I've ever had was 14. What should I expect from it? Will I freak out or something? I just need all the basic info. Thanks

2. how do u kno it realli is White Rino.

3. Idk. My friend told me it was and I trust him

4. If it's covered in crystal (more so than most bud, by alot), lighter green, strong pine/fruit/citrusy smell, it's most likely either White Rhino or Great White Shark.

5. the last time i smoked white rhino i got really high, you should expect the same. remeber though that most names are made up.

6. you should expect to be mind fucked!

7. It's an awesome high but be careful. The high hits u like a brick. Haha don't be scared, just do one bowl at a time

8. Smoke it and report back man.

9. my last rhino was dense as shit and so funky. and reallly fucking good too. enjoy it. your ognna have a nice head high

10. you wont freak out, but you wont leave the couch for a few hours. good luck man

11. \t White Rhino\t
    A high quality and powerful strain of marijuana. White Rhino is an f1 hybrid of white widow, a well known strain with a 60% sativa/40% indica ratio. White Rhino's genetics originally came from a cross between a brizilian sativa/south indian indica/and afghani. The plants tend to be mid to short sized, with bushy leaves and resinous buds. Due to it's high content of THC(tetrahydrocannabinol),the White Rhino is very common for medicinal uses.

Why didn't you just google it?

Let me google that for you

12. Implied facepalm...

On another note, if it really is white rhino (which I doubt) expect a slightly more sativia dominate high.

It's a great hybrid if it's the real thing.

13. You could smoke it?

14. first time i smoked white rhino i got the highest ive ever been before. But i smoked like 4gs

15. Enlighten me on how you manage to smoke more than 1 bowl at a time. :D

16. sativa, not indica bro. Im sure he will leave the couch. :hello:

17. its only 60/40 split, it's not especially sativa dominant, results may vary.

18. If it's real white rhino watch out for real rhinos they hate when you smoke there family and they'll gore the shit out of you