Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White rhino strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by baumann444, Apr 11, 2013.

1. My dealer just picked up some white rhino? Whats everyone's experience with it? Good stuff? Just by looking at the crystals I think I'm gonna have a good time

2. My friend and I were just talking about this strain yesterday. Havent had it but he said its one of the best, if grown properly of course. Still I think it's worth the try

3. Disappointed by no pics :(

4. One of the parents of alot of modern strains

alittle dated but still strong smoke

5. I was too -.- haha

6. Haven't had it in a while but it was good when I had it. Names mean nothing unless its grown well. Only one way to find out if it smokes good. :bongin:

7. Well I tried it last night and just woke up, I'm pretty impressed. Smoked it at the basketball courts outside my building, then played basketball for a while. I'm impressed with how well I could function, and play basketball yet I could tell I was really high. In fact I was pretty upset when we stopped playing