White Rhino Seedlings 10 days after sprout

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by suspect, May 20, 2007.

1. never saw seeds grow so fast...they are in 6 inch pots too!:confused:

Attached Files:

2. Well... err.... How did you start them off? Soak for 24hrs? What type of lights? me needs more info!!!

3. more info plz

4. soaked in papertowel till taproot visible
    then placed ontop of pot of dirt gently pressed into the surface
    then placed directly under 1000 watt MH
    about 18" away
    watered with 50% solution D.N.F + Hygrozyme every day for first week then every other day......peace

5. Wow I wish mine looked like thatat day ten! you just gave away your secret now.

6. Thats alot of nutes for soil growing...I believe I see the first sings of nute burn(leaf tips). Nice plants otherwise.

7. its not nute burn....im not even using max strength,
    but my temp. reaches 88f for about 1.5 hrs between 6 and 8pm before cooling off.
    no big deal when dealing wit seeds you dont wanna be messin wit weak plants..
    these are my babies now (2weeks old) when i first cracked em there was 50
    now at 25 and still might discard 2-3 more....peace:cool:

Attached Files:

8. its not a secret, just tryin to help spread the word!

9. Looking Nice!!

check out Arjans Video. They show you how to grow Perfect WR!

Green House Seed Co White Rhino Grow

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/udQbMhIcXUE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/udQbMhIcXUE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hope That Helped!

10. Why do you pour water right on top of them??

11. I hope you did get green house white rhino. from growing both it and nirvana i can tell you nirvana is a rip off shadey wannabe white rhino and greenhouse is terrific.

12. i wet my leaves because the extra weight encourages thicker stem production in young plants, plus it keeps leaves clean.