Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

white rhino pickup (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by northern_smoker, Feb 19, 2009.

1. this is my first pickup post. picked up a quarter for 110. filled my grinder with keef:hello:

Attached Files:

2. nice dude, especially for first post thread, do you use a camera or video camera for your shots.

I wanted to get some pick up shots going on but the resolution on my laptop isnt enough, and I'm not sure how nice of a video camera I would need. hmmmm

3. +rep!

Those are some good macros and some tasty looking shit! I am sure it tasted amazing.

What's your smoke report on it?

Toke on!

4. looks good :bongin:

oh but but btw its kief not keef its all good though

some great bud welcome to the city

stay high :smoking:

5. Looks very nice, but 110 is hella much!

6. shits sweet dude

7. I took these using an older 4 megapixel camera, with the marcro zoomed in as far as it would go. The smoke has a nice strong taste to it, not harsh at all though. very relaxed high. 110 for a quarter is pretty good price around here, i'm lucky to even be able to get dank buds in this town.

8. good shit, covered in crystals, and for $110 a quarter, not bad.