Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Rhino or Snowcap???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pacifictoker, Nov 16, 2010.

1. I can get an OZ of White Rhino or Snowcap for 150 USD.

Any recommendations?

2. Both are great strains, check which is grown better.

3. Wow thats actually a really hard choice.

4. 150 is a great price, do you mind me asking where your from?

5. California!

6. Currently just came by a quarter of white rhino, and I can tell you that it was one of the nicest, and most potent indicas I have smoked. I know you are probably use to strong og crosses and such, being in cali, but rhino is definitely still there. Strange smell and kind of fruity taste. Not sure on the snowcap, but I'm sure it is great too.

7. I'd say go for the Snowcap just because White Rhino is everywhere. And I'm basing this recomendation purely on its name :p

8. right? white rhino is sOOOOooo last week :p

9. Never had Snowcap so I can't really help you, sorry. But so my post isn't useless, White Rhino is one of the nicest smokes I've had. Tastes and smells great. You can't go wrong with either at that price.

10. half n half combo bag

11. ^Cant go wrong

12. Get a half of each

13. 50/50 it is! will update with pics when they arrive.

14. So the collective had no more White Rhino, so they gave me a OZ of White Widow for the same price.

this bud looks real nice and glistening. Should be great during the Holidays.

got some samples of redwood kush and blue dream bubble hash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MAN take that shit out of the bag for more pictures! blueballin us :(

is the WW nirvana or green house seeds?

16. More pics, man. That Rhino looks dankkk.

17. more pics to come, better quality...

18. Great pickup, I was going to suggest the Snowcap cuz its one of my personal favorites, but you can't go wrong for $150 on either. That looks great, I'll be checking back for more pics sir! :smoke:

19. this white widow was the bargain of the holiday.

this herb is shinin' with thc.

my kief batch has tripled.

with some whiskey to keep you warm this cold winter season, this kiefy sativa will keep you upbeat and energetic with a euphoric undertone to enjoy.

good times

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]