Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Rhino (Michigan Dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jayohe12, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Finally picked up. Sorry for the poor pics. My phone is shit and I can't afford a good camera.

Now my tolerance is low because I've been disciplining myself with a one hitter.
    I hit a full bowl of this and was creeped on by couch lock with thoughts on absolutely random shit.

I'm just so happy and relaxed. Lazy too and the body high feels like kush.
    Sorry for the pics though. This shit is covered in trichs

Attached Files:

2. I told you it would give a good body and head high!
    Looks dank as fuck man 10/10

Stay high :smoke:

3. Thanks bro. I have to get stoned off this stuff.

4. looks dank, and am i stoned or did your dealer just post on your thread saying your welcome? 

5. No lol he posted a thread the day he posted this saying which strain to get and I told him to pick the white rhino lol

6. Looks good man hope you enjoying the rhino. I've got a couple g's of some rhino shatter i made over the weekend about to dab myself stupid :D